Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things to say during sex
Things to say during sex
Lol just found this cool picture

What's the funniest things to say during sex?
RE: Things to say during sex
"What's that open sore?"
Lol, lovely.

My personal favourite is: "Auto-Bots Transform!" when changing sex positions.
(September 5, 2012 at 4:48 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Lol, lovely.

My personal favourite is: "Auto-Bots Transform!" when changing sex positions.

Get many second dates after that?

"Is it supposed to be this loose?"
(September 5, 2012 at 4:50 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Get many second dates after that?

What is this "second date" you speak of?
"But my cat always sleeps on that pillow"

"OW! Apparently the last dude in left his keys."
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
I remember seeing a thread like this before. A cool picture, nonetheless.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-11028.html
Re: Things to say during sex
Is it in?

Not so funny for him.
Is it your turn to change that diaper or mine? I think I'm gonna go play some LoL. Hey, your dad called earlier...
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 5, 2012 at 5:59 pm)Rayaan Wrote: I remember seeing a thread like this before.

Yes and I believe I commented in it.

However necroposting is frowned upon 'round these parts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst things to say as a toast at a wedding. Brian37 4 444 March 8, 2021 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Things not to say on a job interview. Brian37 42 1853 March 7, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Brian37 74 2487 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
  Things not to say when being arrested The Valkyrie 44 1594 February 16, 2021 at 9:22 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Things you can say to a drunk person or a toddler Losty 23 1512 July 2, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Things Your Pets Say To You BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1997 July 2, 2020 at 6:10 am
  Things you say to your pets BrokenQuill92 26 1268 July 1, 2020 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Where were you during important historical events? The Valkyrie 23 1841 September 21, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Big Grin Songs that aren't about love, sex, drinking, relationships or frikkin dancing! ignoramus 16 1777 May 22, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Worst thing to say if you as a Christian Fake Messiah 4 544 October 15, 2018 at 3:51 am
Last Post: Foxaèr