Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People are officially having sex with their mobile phones
People are officially having sex with their mobile phones
On no... my eyes... Every day internet surprises me

RE: People are officially having sex with their mobile phones
What do you have to do? lick the phone fast for a top score?

I can just imagine everyone, young and old doing it on the morning train commute?!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Umm put it on vibration mode, and then... well, you can figure out the rest Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

mmmm yum

I agree with Magi.
The FleshLight has an attachment that literally allows people to sexually penetrate their iPads. This is not surprising.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
That's just gross

Isn't this a69 territory anyway??
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Is there haptic feedback on this bitch?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
It seems very hygienic.
Honestly, with no gentials being involved, I'm not even sure if this counts as sex with your phone.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(February 3, 2017 at 8:24 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: On no... my eyes... Every day internet surprises me

He looks determined. Master of his craft!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having fun at other people's expense. onlinebiker 21 1181 June 11, 2021 at 1:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  For the old farts who pay their bills w/live people. Brian37 11 633 September 24, 2020 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Brian37
Big Grin Songs that aren't about love, sex, drinking, relationships or frikkin dancing! ignoramus 16 1794 May 22, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The Lego Sex thread ignoramus 16 16414 June 9, 2016 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Losty
  A Dog Named Sex Rhondazvous 1 778 August 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What Would Men Do Without Their Loving Wives? Rhondazvous 14 2522 July 26, 2015 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  BUTT SEX!!!! Something completely different 56 15861 January 4, 2014 at 5:32 am
Last Post: Belac Enrobso
  White people vs black people reaction to magic Fidel_Castronaut 3 2084 July 25, 2013 at 5:32 am
Last Post: GodIsDead
  Things to say during sex Napoléon 76 22099 December 6, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  Dr.Laura Schlessiger same sex marriage rebuttal LarissaAnn 7 9417 May 18, 2012 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused