Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VenomFangX Attempts to Refute Atheist Arguments
Video 
VenomFangX Attempts to Refute Atheist Arguments
VenomFangX failing to refute some arguments for Atheism such as the problem of evil, religious pluralism, and the lack of physical or observable evidence for god.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re08YqW5tdA
RE: VenomFangX Attempts to Refute Atheist Arguments
Is this idiot still around?
Dying to live, living to die.
That dude couldn't refute his way out of his parent's basement.
Ah the laughs. I thought Shawn had dropped it. LMAO.
The thing is atheism doesn't need arguments. It's enough that theism has piss poor ones
(August 18, 2015 at 4:05 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: The thing is atheism doesn't need arguments. It's enough that theism has piss poor ones
QFT. They can't support the claim that the first cause is quite like a human mind. They can't close the gap in theistic arguments.
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal
Ah bless, VenomnfangX is still attempting to play with the adults. I thought he gave that up a while ago. Still a measly little bum-bung though as far as his argumentation and presentation goes. He really does atheism a favour.
Oh that strange guy still exists?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Never heard of him. His facial hair and username is cunty enough without me listening to his ramblings - my stoopid quota for the week has already been filled, and it's barely Wednesday.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
What if I told you that putting on Matrix style shades doesn't make your arguments more credible?

I couldn't watch anymore after the Hamlet part, and I'm surprised I made it that far.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My take on one of the arguments about omnipotence ShinyCrystals 9 686 September 4, 2023 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A "meta-argument" against all future arguments for God's existence ? R00tKiT 225 15522 April 17, 2022 at 2:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How may one refute the religious stonewall argument "all is one"? Osopatata 29 2683 December 21, 2020 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Arguments against Soul FlatAssembler 327 23354 February 20, 2020 at 11:28 am
  Arguments Against Creator God GrandizerII 77 18973 November 16, 2019 at 9:38 am
  Arguments against existence of God. Mystic 336 78073 December 7, 2018 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Evidence for a god. Do you have any? Simplified arguments version. purplepurpose 112 11940 November 20, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Best Theistic Arguments ShirkahnW 251 50906 July 8, 2018 at 12:13 am
  A series of my arguments/points over the years. Mystic 9 2696 December 11, 2015 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  The dumbest fucking arguments you've ever heard. Creed of Heresy 111 29527 March 24, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy