Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Your Avatar Look Anything Like You?
Does Your Avatar Look Anything Like You?
Even if it's an animal or cartoon, does the animal or cartoon resemble you or your personality in any way?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Does Your Avatar Look Anything Like You?
Only between the legs except his are black, mine are kind of a pasty off white.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Well, I'm a dude, but she does kind of have a 'not bothered' feel going on about her that fits me okay.
Why, yes it does.

Except for the hat.  I don't have the hat.
I think so. Big Grin
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Only philosophically.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'll let you decide.
Apachai is a bit more buff, tan, skilled and has unnaturally colored hair... but other than that, yes.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Mine is exactly like me. I didn't know that until I found out that I was the double of both Abraham Lincoln and Christopher Hitchens, so I looked again and sure enough...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Who?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything FrustratedFool 31 1910 August 30, 2023 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Loan offers that look just like checks. Jehanne 6 702 December 25, 2022 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  What does your username mean? vulcanlogician 46 2595 February 11, 2022 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  New Avatar time The Valkyrie 37 1505 January 4, 2022 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone know anything about smoke detectors? Brian37 37 1999 November 8, 2021 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  New Avatar, yes or no The Valkyrie 18 1089 February 1, 2021 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Do you say anything to anti maskers in public? Brian37 37 2086 January 6, 2021 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 589 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Look it up in the dictionary.... Brian37 13 840 June 29, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Preppers don't look so silly now. onlinebiker 41 1957 March 31, 2020 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13