Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Star Wars: The Old Republic
I'm looking to create a guild if anyone's up for it. 

Maybe something along the lines of "Guild of the Godless" or some other reference to AF.

This is assuming anyone else here actually plays, and they play on the Progenitor server, and that they play as Imperial... and that we can get at least 3 of us together to form a guild.

Probably a long shot but I'd really like to make one.
RE: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Does that come in single player, or is it a multiplayer online game only?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
It's an MMO mate but it's made by Bioware and it's basically a follow on from a series of single player games.

You can essentially play through it as though it's a single player game, you'll just see other people wandering the world as you play. It's not essential to play with others.

I just wondered if anyone else here played it and fancied making a guild but looks like I'm the only fucker.
Sure i'm up for it
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(September 1, 2015 at 9:35 am)dyresand Wrote: Sure i'm up for it

Do you actually play? What class are you?
This is free to play? I'd be interested. I need a break from Diablo 3 anyway. Loved the KOTOR games, so an MMO based on them that's free to play sounds amazing
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
(September 1, 2015 at 12:39 pm)lkingpinl Wrote: This is free to play? I'd be interested. I need a break from Diablo 3 anyway. Loved the KOTOR games, so an MMO based on them that's free to play sounds amazing

In the words of a certain Admiral: "It's a trap!"

From what I understand - having never played SWTOR when unsubscribed - the game is far more annoying to play without a subscription, see. Satan's personal agents EA DID have a hand in its creation, after all.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(September 1, 2015 at 12:39 pm)lkingpinl Wrote: This is free to play?  I'd be interested.  I need a break from Diablo 3 anyway.  Loved the KOTOR games, so an MMO based on them that's free to play sounds amazing

Yeah it's free, but quite honestly I don't think it's worth playing if you're not gonna subscribe. You're just nerfed way too much and you'll be grinding forever. There's a fair amount of features you don't get access too as well. 

I'd say give it a go and do the first 10 levels free to play to see if you like it (the first 10 are basically just tutorial levels), then if you do, subscribe. 

There's a 12x XP boost they're doing at the minute that runs out in October, which essentially lets you blitz through the story and level up quickly. A lot of people say you miss out on content by doing this but there's only a few questlines on select planets that are actually worth experiencing IMO. Each class gets their own story to play through so it's quite good in that respect, and that's the most interesting aspect.

Ofcourse, by levelling up quickly you'll undergear but there's guides and tips on how to deal with that, essentially you just save up 'commendations' til you reach max level and then use them to buy the best mods/gear. Just means you'll probably be undergeared whilst you're levelling up. 

But meh. I've been trying to find people who actually wanted to make a guild but I don't know many people who play. It's quite good I think, it certainly has the Bioware storytelling that I like. I didn't buy into the whole MMO aspect of it as I've always wanted a KotOR 3, but it's decent and worth the time you put into it I guess.
I feel an awakening.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 1, 2015 at 12:36 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(September 1, 2015 at 9:35 am)dyresand Wrote: Sure i'm up for it

Do you actually play? What class are you?

Trooper i do have a Sith character i am going to renew my subscription for the game soon.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars Battlefront Napoléon 26 4068 January 7, 2016 at 10:23 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Star Citizen dyresand 30 6902 May 26, 2015 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Star Trek Online Vox Populi 10 1596 May 1, 2015 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Anyone here play Star Trek Online Fidel_Castronaut 9 2542 March 27, 2014 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Consoles Wars are stupid Collegetalktv 10 1998 January 3, 2014 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  SW: The Old Republic Napoléon 19 2411 November 4, 2013 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Guild Wars 2 Kayenneh 15 4323 October 11, 2012 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Star Wars: The Old Republic Light of Truth 0 972 December 14, 2010 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Light of Truth