Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You did Not Hear this from Me
You did Not Hear this from Me
This girl was sitting on the beach when she saw this guy coming towards her. He had a really nice muscular body but she noticed his head was the size of a ping pong ball.
Girl: Your body is banging, but why your head so damn small?
Guy: It’s a long story.
Girl: Yeah right.
Guy: Well see, I was walking along the beach kicking a bottle when I thought I saw something move inside the bottle, so I picked it up and when I opened it a genie popped out. She was real pretty so I asked her if I could have some…well you know. But then she got all mad because she’s a genie and she can’t do that. So I said well, can I have a little head…
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: You did Not Hear this from Me
(August 30, 2015 at 9:36 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: This girl was sitting on the beach when she saw this guy coming towards her. He had a really nice muscular body but she noticed his head was the size of a ping pong ball.
Guy: Well see, I was walking along the beach kicking a bottle when I thought I saw something move inside the bottle, so I picked it up and when I opened it a genie popped out. She was real pretty so I asked her if I could have some…well you know. But then she got all mad because she’s a genie and she can’t do that. So I said well,  can I have a little head…

tee hee Giggle
(August 30, 2015 at 9:36 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: This girl was sitting on the beach when she saw this guy coming towards her. He had a really nice muscular body but she noticed his head was the size of a ping pong ball.
Guy: Well see, I was walking along the beach kicking a bottle when I thought I saw something move inside the bottle, so I picked it up and when I opened it a genie popped out. She was real pretty so I asked her if I could have some…well you know. But then she got all mad because she’s a genie and she can’t do that. So I said well,  can I have a little head…

Genies can't give a guy a sweet kitty? Who knew?

if he said "blow job", she would have blown his mind(by blowing his brain).
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
you guys are all sick!
(Beam me up Scotty!)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(August 31, 2015 at 3:26 am)ignoramus Wrote: you guys are all sick!
(Beam me up Scotty!)

Sick are they? Is it curable? Is it contagious? Will you take it on the ship with you and start an inter-galactic pandemic?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

--Voltaire

I don't get it Sad
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Guy buys a six pack and a newspaper wanders down the beach until he hits a nude beach, says to himself "what the heck". So he strips down, has a couple, falls asleep. A couple hours later he wakes up to notice sun burn down there

So he covers it up with the newspaper, has a couple more, falls back asleep, an hour later he jolts out of sleep in sheer agony to see girl sanding over him, he screams " What the hell happened!! "

The girl explained, " I was walking past you, noticed the newspaper moving, so I lifted it and discovered the birdie, so I decided to pet it. But it threw up on me. So I broke it's beak, crushed its eggs and burnt its nest".
(August 30, 2015 at 4:35 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: Genies can't give a guy a sweet kitty? Who knew?
"sweet kitty?"

Well, you know, give us food, water, shelter and affection and we think we're gods.

--Voltaire

(August 31, 2015 at 2:25 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: I don't get it Sad
Well, if I tell you, I'll have to kill you.

--Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Brian37 74 2487 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Did you test positive? ignoramus 28 1191 September 4, 2020 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Which do you hear (parody) RoadRunner79 4 841 May 20, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Did I hear the words "Kim Il-Sung" in this Nancy Ajram song? ReptilianPeon 1 853 November 12, 2015 at 6:06 am
Last Post: Reforged
  What Christians Hear When Atheists Speak Scented Nectar 9 5002 July 22, 2010 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: fr0d0