Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Get-Together
UK Get-Together
I was just wondering if any fellow Brits would fancy arranging a Get-Together? We could all meet up in a pub and have a meal or get pissed or both  Wink Or we could go out clubbing? Or arrange an outing to somewhere like Alton Towers? Or sight-seeing around London or something? I've made a lot of friends on this site and it would be nice to put some faces to avatars and perhaps others feel the same way? Anyone up for it? I think it could be really cool  Smile
RE: UK Get-Together
I'd be up for that.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Possibly, possibly...I have an extremely tight budget at the moment due to being on an apprencticeship. If I couldn't make this one I'll certainly be able to next year when it's all finished up Wink
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(September 2, 2015 at 9:36 am)Stimbo Wrote: I'd be up for that.

Yay, cool  Big Grin It would be really nice to meet you Stimbo  Smile
(September 2, 2015 at 9:44 am)Iroscato Wrote: Possibly, possibly...I have an extremely tight budget at the moment due to being on an apprencticeship. If I couldn't make this one I'll certainly be able to next year when it's all finished up Wink

Well we could all just head your way and save you some money, or if the worst comes to the worst, I'll buy (some of) your rounds Wink
If I get this job I just interviewed for and actually have some money to spare then I'm up for it.
(September 2, 2015 at 10:10 am)Napoléon Wrote: If I get this job I just interviewed for and actually have some money to spare then I'm up for it.

Cool. Good luck with the job  Smile And same applies as to Iro, I don't mind buying rounds in a good cause  Big Grin
Getting me pissed is always a good cause Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(September 2, 2015 at 10:18 am)Iroscato Wrote: Getting me pissed is always a good cause Tongue

Well don't get too used to it  Wink

Anyway, I've got to go to an appointment in a few minutes, so I'll have to chat to you later. See you in a few hours  Smile
If I can get the missus to have the baby for the day/night/both, I'm up for it.
Sum ergo sum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's (re-)watch a series on Netflix together. Mystic 33 3789 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  AF Get Together US East Coast 2018 Joods 71 6105 October 26, 2017 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Together we share ours dreams viocjit 41 6050 May 11, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Yahweh and Baal together at last on a curse scroll Aoi Magi 6 2746 August 11, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Marriage is a man and a woman living together rado84 46 7828 July 18, 2015 at 7:48 am
Last Post: abaris
Question Let's ALL block internet ads together! Aractus 13 2370 April 24, 2015 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Aractus
Star GENERATION ONE: THE ACTIVATION - Let's Create a New Era Together! luckyvn 6 2460 June 30, 2013 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce