Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Together we share ours dreams
Together we share ours dreams
I created this topic because I'd like to share with you some of my dreams and vice versa.

Five dreams that I'd like to realise (Importance order) :
1.I want to become rich. I'd like to own some millions of Euros or more.
I prefer to own billions of Euros but some millions is sufficient for someone like me because I don't want to buy expensive things such a manor , expensive clothes , yacht etc...
If I can win some billions it would be better than win some millions because more money = more business opportunities.

2.Create my own business.
Why not found a business if I can do it ?
If I can do it I'll maybe have the opportunity to create a trading empire to bring me money.

3.Being fluent in many languages.
If I can become fluent in many languages it would be possible to speak to people in theirs native language. Speak to anyone in his native language = Better social interactions.

4.Learn more science. More science = more knowledge and better understanding of things.

5.Obtain my driving license to drive cars. It's the easier of my five goals to reach even if it is not easy. I think I must to accomplish this one first.
RE: Together we share ours dreams
I think you've got that arsy-versy. You don't get rich and then start a business.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 1, 2016 at 7:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I think you've got that arsy-versy.  You don't get rich and then start a business.

Boru

Some do. They even manage to bankrupt a number of their businesses built on funds from daddy's fortune.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
But did Trump ever "get rich" or was he born rich? Tongue

#pedanticsquirrel
Bit of both – Trump was born with a silver foot in his mouth.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I had expected something different based on the thread title.

<Leaves thread, relieved not to have shared the one about the wife in the Star Trek costume, the missing penis, and the laughing prairie dog>
Being fluent in multiple languages would be cool.
(November 1, 2016 at 7:35 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I think you've got that arsy-versy.  You don't get rich and then start a business.

Boru

Maybe after Trump finishes making america great again we can loan him out?
(November 2, 2016 at 11:31 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Being fluent in multiple languages would be cool.

How many do you have so far?  Me - I can pull off college grad for a short while, my working stiff is plausible, but of course guttersnipe is where I'm most at home.
But to respond to the OP, I guess my biggest daily dream is to savor another day pretty much like every other one. I'm rarely disappointed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have friends who don’t share your political views? Losty 13 1805 November 19, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Let's (re-)watch a series on Netflix together. Mystic 33 3788 October 18, 2018 at 10:17 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  News So Good I Have to Share It Rhondazvous 6 1026 July 5, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Share your protocol for having a cold Catholic_Lady 67 5780 March 25, 2018 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Will you share your food (serious question) ErGingerbreadMandude 39 5582 January 15, 2018 at 2:21 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Christmas Traditions You Want to Share? Shell B 46 4489 December 20, 2017 at 3:44 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Dreams WinterHold 1 371 November 27, 2017 at 3:13 am
Last Post: chorlton
  What are your goals and dreams? Edwardo Piet 40 4387 November 6, 2017 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: c172
  AF Get Together US East Coast 2018 Joods 71 6079 October 26, 2017 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Share Your Weird Dreams Shell B 24 9467 July 28, 2017 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Shell B