Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm a newbie!
Hi, I'm a newbie!
Hello to everyone.  I just found this forum and had a bit of a read.  You seem to be a great group of people.  I'm looking forward to spending some time here.
RE: Hi, I'm a newbie!
Good morning and Welcome!

I sure goodies will follow.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 13, 2015 at 8:40 am)Cherry Wrote: Hello to everyone.  I just found this forum and had a bit of a read.  You seem to be a great group of people.  I'm looking forward to spending some time here.

Welcome aboard! Big Grin
Welcome. Love the lovely in your av.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.   Smile 

Yeah, c172, she's a real sweety, not like me at all! Wink
Do you have a story to share, or some basic info? Can I ask if you're a guy?

If not, ain't no thang. Welcome.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
G'day.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Not much of a story.  I'm a girl and I live in Australia.  Like most on here, I'm not a god-botherer (any god).  My real love is science.  I enjoy learning about the world around us, and I've been watching some lectures about cosmology.  It's fascinating stuff!
"I refuse to prove that I exist", says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing."
"But," says man, "the Babel Fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it?  It could not have evolved by chance.  It proves You exist, and so therefore, by Your own arguments, You don't.  QED."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that,"  and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
Ha, I haven't said g'day to someone in ages and it just happens to be a in thread for an Aussie.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Then let me say, G'day back!   Big Grin
"I refuse to prove that I exist", says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith, I am nothing."
"But," says man, "the Babel Fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it?  It could not have evolved by chance.  It proves You exist, and so therefore, by Your own arguments, You don't.  QED."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that,"  and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3233 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 809 September 9, 2022 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 906 September 9, 2022 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Lucian
  Hi from a newbie here TrueNorth 16 1205 August 10, 2022 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another newbie:) Agnostic1 7 900 November 18, 2021 at 10:12 am
Last Post: T.J.