Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a newbie here..😉
I'm a newbie here..😉
I don't like talking about myself and I don't know what could i say ... only that i'm believer but curious about the world, i love music, science and i love to eat that's all me ....Anyway someone told me ... there are nice, good people.. and i need good people around... so i'm here and i want to say hello to everyone !!
Ps.my English is terrible, so please forgive me!😉
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
RE: I'm a newbie here..😉
Hi Kitty!
Your English is fine. Smile

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay!
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Hello Kitty and Welcome Woof.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hello, there.
Welcome aboard. Bad english is my first language!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[Image: th?id=OIP.0ZSSy1unXrQOIDqp9AJYTAEsEo&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]
Any kitty is a friend of mine. Welcome, cat. Make yourself comfy.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Ur ingles is beter dan myne

Tongue

welcome cat, btw, we have a lot of kitties here, a few dogs, a confused squirrel/turtle hybrid, a unicorn, an octopus and a bunch of other species, so just relax and you'll feel right at home Smile
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I'm an airplane. Welcome.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(November 4, 2017 at 11:24 am)KittyAnn Wrote: I don't like talking about myself and I don't know what could i say ... only that i'm believer but curious about the world, i love music, science and i love to eat that's all me ....Anyway someone told me ... there are nice, good people.. and i need good people around... so i'm here and i want to say hello to everyone !!
Ps.my English is terrible, so please forgive me!😉

Greetings.  Welcome to the forum for people of all beliefs (including none at all, of course).  Here is a cuppa to help you feel at home.

[Image: 31789836954_7988110aba_c.jpg]

One detail you might like to include would be what language is the one you more often speak.  I'm a horrible student of other languages so I am in awe of anyone who will do what you're doing here.  You won't get any criticisms regarding your grasp of English from me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3254 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 817 September 9, 2022 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 910 September 9, 2022 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Lucian
  Hi from a newbie here TrueNorth 16 1215 August 10, 2022 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another newbie:) Agnostic1 7 910 November 18, 2021 at 10:12 am
Last Post: T.J.