Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raising GODLY children
Raising GODLY children
I'm sure everyone on here knows about this site, but I still like to visit it to laugh (then cry in despair for humanity):
http://objectiveministries.org/kidz/

Bringing kids quality content like this:

Steering them clear of "danger" with helpful warnings
[Image: 2930320429_d050f57c66.jpg]

Kids raised with these strong Christian values will eventually grow up to be like this:
[Image: tumblr_ntf8zdH3YO1u5s9hao1_500.jpg]
RE: Raising GODLY children
Scary that anyone could fall for such absurd shit yet we have examples right on this board of alleged adults who are as stupid as that web site proposes.

"Oh...jesus this.....jesus that...."  Fuck jesus.
Please.....xtians....leave your fucking kids be ._.
"Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them."

Translation: Atheists won't fall for bullshit, and we're afraid they'll make you see through our garbage.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
The sheep vid feels like/is mind control. Made me shudder. And they say they are not cults.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Anyone who refers to their crowd as sheep and doesn't mean it as an insult is not to be trusted
(September 15, 2015 at 12:20 pm)Faith No More Wrote: "Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches.  Let the adults handle them."

Translation:  Atheists won't fall for bullshit, and we're afraid they'll make you see through our garbage.
Wonder what Vorlon has to say about potential "handling"?
" I need not a shepherd for I am not a sheep"

I am really unclear WHY anyone would WANT to be a sheep?
[Image: 08.jpg]
Hey, hey, hey. Look at the web site and tell me if you find anything hilarious about the "Ruby Luvs Lambuel" section. The "Creation Science Fun Facts" is also a hoot! Promotes incest. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Have to tell my sister shes not safe yet!
(September 15, 2015 at 12:55 pm)MentalGiant Wrote: " I need not a shepherd for I am not a sheep"

I am really unclear WHY anyone would WANT to be a sheep?

Sheep love being sheep.  It's all they know.

[Image: 18581562.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Married With Children spoof lyrics... Brian37 3 1221 May 13, 2015 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Lies it's OK to tell children ManMachine 3 2737 June 26, 2014 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Children and punishments pocaracas 2 1213 February 12, 2014 at 6:25 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Congress Takes Children Hostage Minimalist 2 1305 October 4, 2011 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Innocence of Children. The Grand Nudger 33 5806 August 30, 2011 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus