Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Innocence of Children.
The Innocence of Children.
So, potty training my daughter. She lets a load loose in her daiper earlier this afternoon and I let her sit in it. Risk the rashes and smell etc. to try and teach her a lesson. My wife comes home and immediately Lahni runs up and say's "Mommy I have to poop on the potty!".

(I explain the situation)

Missy replies "Lahni, is this just a ploy to trick me into changing your daiper?"

Lahni thinks it over for a minute and says, "Yes mommy."
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: The Innocence of Children.
ROFLOL

"Dogs run fast. Dogs are furry. I like dogs. I once had a dog named Nitro. He was a good dog that caught rats. Dogs are nice. My dad shoots dogs. Dogs are brown, black, and white." -Me, second grade.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I wish I could be a father one day. Smile That would be the happiest day of my life.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
How much money are we talking here because I can be haggled down pretty low pretty fast on this one.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Conversation yesterday with my 3yr old son we're currently training:

Ronan, you need to go potty?
No. I don't want to.
Why won't you go poopy on the potty?
Because I don't know how.
It's the same thing - only you're sitting down and you don't have to get your butt all covered in poop.
If I poop my diaper - I just stand until you change me.

The flawless logic of a 3 year old. Angel

[Image: Evolution.png]

(August 30, 2011 at 1:17 am)HeyItsZeus Wrote: I wish I could be a father one day. Smile That would be the happiest day of my life.

Followed by about 25 years of misery.

Quote:When children are little,you could just eat them. By the time they are 16 you often wish you had. (anon)

By the time they are 26, and you've paid them through college and their second marriage... you'll look back on that happiest day of your life, and realize suddenly: that having the happiest day of your life precludes the rest of your life from being that happy.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Kids are over-rated Sad
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(August 30, 2011 at 1:46 am)padraic Wrote:
(August 30, 2011 at 1:17 am)HeyItsZeus Wrote: I wish I could be a father one day. Smile That would be the happiest day of my life.

Followed by about 25 years of misery.

Quote:When children are little,you could just eat them. By the time they are 16 you often wish you had. (anon)

25 years of happiness and joy, not misery. Fucking pessimistic old hags...

Also, yes little children are tasty.
(August 30, 2011 at 6:39 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Kids are over-rated Sad

So if you have one give it to me. Big Grin
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Wait a minute, your sons name is Ronan? Epic, my sons name is Ronan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raising GODLY children MentalGiant 17 2266 September 17, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Married With Children spoof lyrics... Brian37 3 1222 May 13, 2015 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Lies it's OK to tell children ManMachine 3 2742 June 26, 2014 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Children and punishments pocaracas 2 1216 February 12, 2014 at 6:25 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Congress Takes Children Hostage Minimalist 2 1305 October 4, 2011 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist