Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Psychopath
Christian Psychopath
Let's say I wanted to be a Psychopath for Halloween, or simply freak people out by pretending to go insane. Maybe a Psychopath with a God Complex.
What would be some good Bible Verses to Memorize for that?
Something about Not a Scrap of Flesh left behind or Penalties would be great.
Maybe this?
"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves." -Numbers 31:17-18
Another would be
"And I shall make them eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters. And all shall eat the flesh of their neighbors in the siege, and in the distress with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them." -Jeremiah 19:9.
RE: Christian Psychopath
'Dashing your little ones against stones' has a halloweeny feel.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Just mumble over and over 'into the lake of fiiiaare...lake of fiiiaaare...'
Yep: Lake of fire.

Most all the lastly spookie images in Western culture are Christian godly. And unreal.

Scandinavians have ungodly prechristian undead.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Anything from Revelation. Be warned, though, that people may think you're a stoner and get you arrested.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 16, 2015 at 10:18 pm)Shining_Finger Wrote: Let's say I wanted to be a Psychopath for Halloween,...

[Image: 2992461060_01bb3465ca_z.jpg]
Christian Psychopath?

I'd recommend a Pat Robertson or Jerry Fallwell costume. If you really want to go for terrifying though, I'd recommend Huckabee with a button that says 45th President.
Just dress up as Carrie's mom!

http://youtu.be/12wHDwNXBL0
Being a Christian Psychopath is pretty easy.

1) Someone tells you the bible is the word of god and you should do what it says.

2) Believe them.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Lol, a little too realistic.
I want to be less offensive and parody-ing, and more SAO themed. Maybe similar to Death Gun saying some bible verses.

Or maybe just Slasher Costume while saying Bible Verses.
[Image: atheist_stereotypes_by_uchihakaito-d4yng2u.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88809 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Did God just admit to his followers that he's a psychopath? IanHulett 42 8280 May 24, 2015 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: Sappho
  Yet more christian logic: christian sues for not being given a job she refuses to do. Esquilax 21 7404 July 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Relationships - Christian and non-Christian way Ciel_Rouge 6 6322 August 21, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: frankiej