Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did God just admit to his followers that he's a psychopath?
Did God just admit to his followers that he's a psychopath?
So, I was watching a video by The Messianic Manic. Apparently God admitted to being a psychopath guys. 

Isaiah 45:7 "The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these."

So, did I just read that God admitted with pride, that he is actually a sadistic evil psychopath who doesn't deserve the amount of followers he has? Hmm... and some of them say WE'RE the ones deceived by satan. Yeah, I think they should reexamine that argument.
If pinkie pie isn't real, then how do you explain the existence of ponies, huh? If ponies are real, then that's proof that Pinkie Pie is real. Checkmate, christians!  Heart

-- Book of Pinkie Pie 7:3
RE: Did God just admit to his followers that he's a psychopath?
Your just figuring this out? There are a lot of passages where he does horrid things and is proud.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(May 21, 2015 at 4:48 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Your just figuring this out? There are a lot of passages where he does horrid things and is proud.

It makes me regret not seeing it sooner.
If pinkie pie isn't real, then how do you explain the existence of ponies, huh? If ponies are real, then that's proof that Pinkie Pie is real. Checkmate, christians!  Heart

God's k/d is pretty damn high

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.co.u...bible.html
(May 21, 2015 at 4:42 pm)IanHulett Wrote: So, I was watching a video by The Messianic Manic. Apparently God admitted to being a psychopath guys. 

Isaiah 45:7 "The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these."

So, did I just read that God admitted with pride, that he is actually a sadistic evil psychopath who doesn't deserve the amount of followers he has? Hmm... and some of them say WE'RE the ones deceived by satan. Yeah, I think they should reexamine that argument.

[Image: hvt1le.jpg]

I would think the first clue is his fascination with blood. Starting with prefering Abel's sacrifice seemingly because it involves blood, and ending with killing his avatar so he can forgive us of something he inflicted upon us.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(May 21, 2015 at 4:55 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote:
(May 21, 2015 at 4:42 pm)IanHulett Wrote: So, I was watching a video by The Messianic Manic. Apparently God admitted to being a psychopath guys. 

[Image: hvt1le.jpg]

I'll never get bored with that bird! Big Grin

This is one of those cases where the King James Bible renders things better than most others, which are often bastardized to lessen the blow:

Isaiah 45:

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...ersion=KJV

But God is said to be the creator of everything in other places, like (for the first two, you have to look earlier in the chapter to see that this is referring to God.):

Colossians 1:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

John 1:

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Ephesians 3:

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Revelation 4:

11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Now, if God made everything, then everything that is bad, is made by God.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Indeed. And even free will, whose exercise would be known by an omnipotent god, even that is his responsibility.

When you can foresee everything, and you can do anything, anything that happens either 1) comports with your desire; 2) happens because you're an apathetic fuck; or 3) is outside your power to change.

This is the crucial contradiction of the Christian god, because they deny all three conditions, yet provide not alternative.

More like schizophrenic. A psychopath wouldn't waste time creating something to then bring himself to the earth, forgive that something and come back and expect everyone to believe that happened - That's a very boring activity.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cult leader encouraging his followers to starve to death. Rev. Rye 2 465 April 28, 2023 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Did God play peek-a-boo? LinuxGal 36 3130 March 16, 2023 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1325 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Rainbow (He/Him/His) No penis, identifies as a male Nihilist Virus 25 1909 April 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Jesus’ Failed Prophecy About His Return DoubtingHerFaith 107 14996 January 15, 2019 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8457 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2135 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? possibletarian 367 65194 November 24, 2017 at 1:59 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Can a Chrisitan lose his/her salvation? Jehanne 130 30851 July 26, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 5950 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic