Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween
Halloween
What are you guys doing this year? Anyone dressing up? Whatd your costume this year?
RE: Halloween
Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I have not done anything in many years. The last time I dressed up, it was as Britney Spears. And, yes, I am a guy.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 16, 2015 at 11:05 pm)Kitan Wrote: Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I have not done anything in many years. The last time I dressed up, it was as Britney Spears. And, yes, I am a guy.

But why Britney? She's crazy!
(September 16, 2015 at 11:07 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: But why Britney? She's crazy!

Because she is an amazing performer. If you could see her perform, you would understand.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 16, 2015 at 11:09 pm)Kitan Wrote:
(September 16, 2015 at 11:07 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: But why Britney? She's crazy!

Because she is an amazing performer. If you could see her perform, you would understand.

I saw Brit before lights out. She was good, but I wasn't amazed.
I often dress up for Halloween, and I prefer to assemble as much of my own costume as possible. 
Last time, I was torn between Lt. Ripley (Aliens) or Voodoo Queen. I went with Voodoo.
This year I'm thinking Roman soldier or William Wallace. I'm definitely leaning Braveheart.
This year I'm going for freaky vamp girl
I'm putting together a cosplay for comic cons I can wear but I'm unsure if anyone other than con-goers would recognise it. I'm doing Daredevil from Netflix series 1 before the red suit.
Haven't dressed in years. Best one was going as a box of Kotex. Back then the box art was fairly simple and medical looking. Easy to make. Head and arm holes, make box art pattern, clip piece of white rope to hair and done. No problem drinking, eating or dancing (but never danced anyway).
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Eat a pumpkin.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for some Halloween shit. brewer 142 5142 November 4, 2023 at 4:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Happy Halloween! Cecelia 32 2672 November 1, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Scare people this Halloween by being Karen Foxaèr 5 585 October 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What are you doing for Halloween? SisterAgatha 54 7568 October 11, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: emjay
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4069 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Halloween is almost upon us - boo! Foxaèr 23 3685 October 7, 2017 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Halloween as a celebration of literature? ReptilianPeon 0 618 October 31, 2015 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Share your AF Halloween Costumes! Aroura 11 2427 October 27, 2015 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  My AF Halloween Costume, biotches Catholic_Lady 12 2885 October 24, 2015 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  Favorite Halloween Ghost Stories BrokenQuill92 3 1306 October 22, 2015 at 1:10 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92