Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 4:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the ways we can ruin sex
All the ways we can ruin sex
Laffy taffy . . .

Moderator Notice
Please don't call out individual members in this way
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: All the ways we can ruin sex
I don't think its possible.  Sex is like pizza.  Even when its bad it's pretty good.
she seems squeamish about

PROLAPSE
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

http://www.candystore.com/brands/laffy-t...fy%20Taffy

Tongue

Put gum in her hair!
The guy keeps wanting her to wear a onesie.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Yeah, not a fan of the prolapse. Might as well get a whatever-body-part-ectomy and lay the thing out on a table. Just as appealing and disconnected from a person. To each their own though.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
eating cuttlefish and asparagus before sexy time would worry me

(September 19, 2015 at 3:35 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: eating cuttlefish and asparagus before sexy time would worry me

Not sure I get it…
(September 19, 2015 at 3:37 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(September 19, 2015 at 3:35 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: eating cuttlefish and asparagus before sexy time would worry me

Not sure I get it…

That's probably a good thing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2214 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  In what ways can I improve my writing mechanics? GODZILLA 7 944 May 12, 2019 at 7:26 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 230 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  We all can be thankful II Godscreated 18 629 November 14, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2619 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  A Thought On Oral Sex BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1631 September 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another sex poll...4 or 9? John V 85 14586 April 19, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Food or sex? Which would you give up? Angrboda 67 5887 January 1, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Ways to get Rep points (not serious thread) GrandizerII 31 4294 December 29, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  We all can be thankful Godscreated 44 4869 November 24, 2017 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*