Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Terrible Things
Star 
List of Terrible Things
Let's make a list of all the most horrific things in the world, with a description of each. 
This will simply be to show that believing in a God that created all the species and events, it would have to be an immoral God. 
I will start. 
1. Bullet Ants. Fucking Bullet Ants, Where Do I Start? Well, they nest in trees. Their sting has been compared to have the pain of a bullet. If you get near their nest, they will drop out of their best and bite you. Did I mention their nest is in a Fucking Tree? Yes, Yes I did. By the way, they also shriek while falling from the tree. They fucking shriek. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraponera_clavata
2. Army or Soldier Ants. These Ants are a Fucking Monstrosity. They don't have a nest. They go in a direction, consuming anything in their path that is to dead, stupid or asleep to get out of their way. Did I mention they are blind? Somehow that makes this worse. Have fun Campers. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_ant
3. Japanese Giant Hornets. These are fucking everywhere. They fly thousands of miles to just kill fucking honey bees. They fly thousands of miles in a day. One of these can kill 40 honey bees a minute. One. 
[Image: japanese-giant-hornet-2.png]
RE: List of Terrible Things
*inhuman squealing noises*

TT_TT
Kids, pure evil right there.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
[Image: weta.png]
Dying to live, living to die.
Having a wedgie in public. You can't pick it otherwise people will think you are scratching your butt hole, so you have to put up with this thing going up into your crack.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 21, 2015 at 12:52 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Having a wedgie in public. You can't pick it otherwise people will think you are scratching your butt hole, so you have to put up with this thing going up into your crack.

That's when I find a restroom real quick and pluck that wedgie.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Solitary confinement. I did just under 3 of my 9 years in one of these (very similar to this one)... my first 21 months, straight, followed by a transfer and another solitary cell, with them making it clear I'd stay in one until I "broke", confessed, and named names. I did none of those things.

[Image: 1prison0311.jpg]

Edit to Add: Fun fact. That "window" in the back of the cell is not really a window; it is a translucent panel that lets you know if it's night or day outside. While I was in the second facility, they put me in the crazy ward (though I had not seen a psychologist and am not diagnosed with any mental conditions) with the poop-smearers and the guys who (literally) scream 22-23 hours per day. Of six cells in that unit, we had four suicide attempts (two successful) while I was there, done by looping bedsheets through the bars in that "window". As a result, they screwed a thick sheet of semi-translucent lexan to the frame of the window... it took about six minutes for one of the mental patients to discover he could punch the center and make the whole (concrete-and-steel) wing reverberate like the inside of a kettle drum. Good times.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(September 21, 2015 at 12:52 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Having a wedgie in public. You can't pick it otherwise people will think you are scratching your butt hole, so you have to put up with this thing going up into your crack.

This is why Commando is the only sensible option
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
(September 21, 2015 at 2:45 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: Solitary confinement. I did just under 3 of my 9 years in one of these (very similar to this one)... my first 21 months, straight, followed by a transfer and another solitary cell, with them making it clear I'd stay in one until I "broke", confessed, and named names. I did none of those things.

[Image: 1prison0311.jpg]

Edit to Add: Fun fact. That "window" in the back of the cell is not really a window; it is a translucent panel that lets you know if it's night or day outside. While I was in the second facility, they put me in the crazy ward (though I had not seen a psychologist and am not diagnosed with any mental conditions)  with the poop-smearers and the guys who (literally) scream 22-23 hours per day. Of six cells in that unit, we had four suicide attempts (two successful) while I was there, done by looping bedsheets through the bars in that "window". As a result, they screwed a thick sheet of semi-translucent lexan to the frame of the window... it took about six minutes for one of the mental patients to discover he could punch the center and make the whole (concrete-and-steel) wing reverberate like the inside of a kettle drum. Good times.

Man I'm sorry you had to endure that.  That's horrible.  You are so interesting the more I learn about you.  Not sure if you have shared your story anywhere on here but I'm truly glad you are here dude.
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
edited my post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 790 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Morons: Terrible bane or lifeblood of the forum? Angrboda 65 4528 November 18, 2022 at 3:17 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  I love Craig's List onlinebiker 1 234 May 8, 2022 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Seeing "Hidden Network" on my wi fi list. Brian37 15 1682 May 2, 2022 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  List of Messier objects. Jehanne 13 616 January 9, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Questions list I_am_not_mafia 13 1491 April 6, 2018 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  I just figured why choirs are simultaneously terrible and brilliant. Reforged 8 935 February 21, 2016 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  List your top three favorite websites reverendjeremiah 23 8015 February 22, 2011 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: 8BitAtheist