Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians you guys are going to hell
Christians you guys are going to hell
You should pay more attention to your bible. 

Matthew 5:17 "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.…

That being said throw away the bible and pick up the OT that is all. 
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: Christians you guys are going to hell
Allllright then Smile
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
I keep telling them they aren't doing it right, but does anybody listen to me ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 21, 2015 at 5:59 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Allllright then Smile

At this point I'm not sure whether saying "Don't worry, hell isn't real." would be appreciated or met with disdain. 
Both?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Thank you for sharing your massive display of stupidity.
(September 21, 2015 at 7:45 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Thank you for sharing your massive display of stupidity.

Hey hey i'm not the one bending jesus words now am i? I just pretty much plainly stated jesus the  guy you guys love so fondly that died for you wanted you to do the exact opposite of what you are doing now. I mean he wanted his followers i.e. you guys and gals to stay with the same teachings and laws of the OT. Fine by me i guess you will be joining us in the fire  Tongue wait Satan might be find with atheists but christians however  Tongue But wait in the OT there is no hell us atheist get to go to heaven anyways we just get scorned for awhile before we head in.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(September 21, 2015 at 7:27 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote:
(September 21, 2015 at 5:59 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Allllright then Smile

At this point I'm not sure whether saying "Don't worry, hell isn't real." would be appreciated or met with disdain. 
Both?

Oh, good to know.  Wink
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 21, 2015 at 8:37 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(September 21, 2015 at 7:27 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: At this point I'm not sure whether saying "Don't worry, hell isn't real." would be appreciated or met with disdain. 
Both?

Oh, good to know.  Wink

Well CL hell doesn't exist even in the  christian cannon it really doesn't. Hell is a late addition to the bible so is the jesus story.
Hell only really added to the bible was a cleaver ploy to get back followers who were moving on from the religion.

Code:
(September 21, 2015 at 8:37 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(September 21, 2015 at 7:27 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: At this point I'm not sure whether saying "Don't worry, hell isn't real." would be appreciated or met with disdain. 
Both?

Oh, good to know.  Wink

I'm just kidding. I'm an undercover mormon, don't tell anyone.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(September 21, 2015 at 8:46 pm)dyresand Wrote:
(September 21, 2015 at 8:37 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Oh, good to know.  Wink

Well CL hell doesn't exist even in the  christian cannon it really doesn't. Hell is a late addition to the bible so is the jesus story.
Hell only really added to the bible was a cleaver ploy to get back followers who were moving on from the religion.

Joseph Smith disagrees you fucking heathe- I mean yes! Righto! Absolutely right fellow Atheist!!! Big Grin
- Abdul Alhazred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is going to happen when Jesus returns? Fake Messiah 21 2245 March 19, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  7th grader commits suicide after being told that he is going to Hell. Jehanne 12 1453 December 9, 2021 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  They're going to be chanting to the wrong God. brewer 32 2659 March 17, 2021 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2863 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Who goes to hell - as far as those pious Bible Christians are concerned? Dundee 71 6379 June 14, 2020 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Telling children that they are going to hell is abusive? Fake Messiah 104 8780 February 9, 2020 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7586 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The ECLIPSE! It's going to be a sign from GAWD! drfuzzy 148 32843 January 5, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Ex-Christians: How do you lose your fear of hell? KiwiNFLFan 29 5511 November 20, 2017 at 2:07 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Nice Going, "God." Minimalist 65 16941 October 13, 2017 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet