Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello I'm new
Shocked 
Hello I'm new
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. I became a member on May 6th 2010. I'm still a little unable to express exactly how I feel and what I truely believe. I have been call atheist, agnostic, a theist and so on.
I'm not completely sure what catagory I fall into but I do know that I do not believe in the outlandish stories the bible has and that I'm not sure if there is a god. I grew up to believe nothing that was told to me and only half of what I see.
RE: Hello I'm new
Hello and welcome.

It sounds to me like you're an agnostic. There are lots of different views here, so this could be a good place for you to find out more about atheism, theism and agnosticism, and clarify thing in your own mind a bit more.
Well hello Daddy! Where U bin? Mom said tea was ready half an hour ago, and that you should see the postman for your trousers.
The best way to express yourself here is to type any old bullshit.

Everyone else does.

BTW hi.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I'm glad you got to the point in the end Zen.

That's all.

Double return FTW!
Welcome and feel free to just jump into any conversations you see as interesting.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Hi

Your name seems vaguely sexual so you'll fit right in.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Welcome Calmedady....

You really shouldn't worry about labels...they are mostly useless and have a tendancy to stop you just living as YOU see fit.

You'll get to know everyone in good time, so bring your extra thick hide along and just 'jump in' the water is fine.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome Calmedady!!!
Tiny Tiger
I have a secret and it is down below!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ah hello? I don't know this is new to me FievelJ 24 2600 June 26, 2022 at 9:16 am
Last Post: brewer
  New here - hello! Orbit 16 1611 May 31, 2022 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello... I'm New Here ABQ505 17 1657 November 18, 2021 at 11:15 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hello, I'm new here NecroTzar 20 2235 October 28, 2021 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello I'm new mrunk1975 7 647 September 19, 2021 at 4:36 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New here...just sayin' Hello. Frank Apisa 15 1781 June 27, 2021 at 6:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hello, I'm new here. FredTheLobster 15 1552 May 10, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hello, I'm New rockyrockford 22 1890 September 14, 2020 at 8:19 am
Last Post: PabloTescobar
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 7092 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  Mostly new. Hello. Hobbitgirl 21 1891 September 27, 2018 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist