Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, my . . .
Thumbs Up 
Oh, my . . .
brace yourself, not for the squeamish

I don't know where to begin with this one.

I think this would be a nice start:

Panic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Oh, my . . .
Sweet sufferin' Jaysus - it's a real product.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
No shit !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Er,

I mean, well, uh

um,

something . . .

I just saw it on Facebook a couple of hours ago, decided I'd try the Scientific Method, and searched my house for objects of the appropriate dimensions to use as foot-props.

Unfortunately, I am still missing some of the materials necessary to conduct the experiment. Shifty
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Eh, known about this for years. Ya just lean to lean forward, grip your ankles, and Odin shall see you through without strife. Haemorrhoids will be extinct within a generation, if ye have faith in the All-Father (and fecking well lean forward, ye shits.)

#drunkposting
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Damn, now I have to go poop.

Bastards.
(October 10, 2015 at 8:02 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: I just saw it on Facebook a couple of hours ago, decided I'd try the Scientific Method, and searched my house for objects of the appropriate dimensions to use as foot-props.

Unfortunately, I am still missing some of the materials necessary to conduct the experiment. Shifty
I like the idea, get all sciency with it.

I think you need to have an impartial observer, ya know, to eliminate bias. (eliminate haha) What will be the parameters that you are going to measure? Time? Amount of force applied (like gritting your teeth, bearing down)? Pleasantness rating? Rhoid shrinkage (not saying that you currently have any)? Any fecal measurements?

This probably need to takes several weeks and incorporate a variety of diets.

Anxiously awaiting results. Not on toilet with knees to chest.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If you are a girl and you pee with your feet up on that, you might miss.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
Fuck it, I have nothing to lose. -looks around for foot prop-