Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat Doesn't Think Much of the EU
Pat Doesn't Think Much of the EU

I wonder when they will throw him in jail?
RE: Pat Doesn't Think Much of the EU
I don't think we should send legal migrants back who are already here but it does seem ridiculous we haven't closed the floodgates by now.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Pat doesn't think about much of anything.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Only so many times in a row I can hear someone say "migrant" and "rape" in the same speech before I start wanting to shout back, "Donald Trump, is that you!?"

What an asshole.

I think I have yet to hear someone use the phrase "Liberal Polyannas" without having a sudden urge to break their nose.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(October 15, 2015 at 12:15 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: I don't think we should send legal migrants back who are already here but it does seem ridiculous we haven't closed the floodgates by now.

This is a complex issue and we are a nation that is far from full. I think people in cities get a distorted view of things like this.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 15, 2015 at 3:44 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: Only so many times in a row I can hear someone say "migrant" and "rape" in the same speech before I start wanting to shout back, "Donald Trump, is that you!?"

What an asshole.

I think I have yet to hear someone use the phrase "Liberal Polyannas" without having a sudden urge to break their nose.

Before you judge too quickly you should know that the overwhelming majority of rape on Continental Europe are committed by Muslims.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
That may be so but of course "muslims" are not a race.
Pat is fundamentally right - It's amazing how he's not in jail, the EU is known for it's solely Pro-EU propaganda and discretely censoring people with anti-EU views - I'm not talking merely about far-right parties here, but all kinds of people with various degrees of political affinities who are anti-EU. Personally, I am pro-treaties with EU countries but without the EU as a political institution, Europeans have lots of differences between themselves and we simply will not get along.

With all this bullshit crisis, predict that the now in debt southern Europe will become more attractive to other European immigrants because, simply putting it, we don't have a lot of culturally incompatible rednecks living here social security funds aren't very high, which makes our countries unnatractive to "refugees" who want to receive benefits.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(October 15, 2015 at 3:44 am)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: Only so many times in a row I can hear someone say "migrant" and "rape" in the same speech before I start wanting to shout back, "Donald Trump, is that you!?"

What an asshole.

If white westerns had some kind of crisis and needed to flee, and forcibly tried to get into specific AFrican, middle Eastern or asian countries, or if African politicians started importing white people to live there under the argument that some cities "are too black" (there are politicians in Europe who think some cities "are too white") - We would, according to the UN, be considered invasors, I have no doubt of that. If Europeans wanted to enter another country like these refugees are doing in Germany, Sweden and other European countries, and if we immigrated there in so larger numbers , we would be considered invasors because an invasion is not merely armed occupation but also "colonization" - I.E. Some people think Russia purposefully sent Russian immigrants to Crimea to then claim the city was Russian, that's a form of ocupation. If my country sent lots of natives to our former colonies to the extent they start causing trouble, that would be considered an occupation
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(October 15, 2015 at 8:03 am)Dystopia Wrote: Pat is fundamentally right - It's amazing how he's not in jail, the EU is known for it's solely Pro-EU propaganda and discretely censoring people with anti-EU views - I'm not talking merely about far-right parties here, but all kinds of people with various degrees of political affinities who are anti-EU. Personally, I am pro-treaties with EU countries but without the EU as a political institution, Europeans have lots of differences between themselves and we simply will not get along.

The sooner Europe is one political entity the better as far as I'm concerned. The petty nationalism I see in my country is galling in the extreme to one who does not agree with the jingoism that seems to pervades facebook these days. The amount of hateful right wing propaganda I see all the time from people I thought were reasonable humans is getting me down.
Some of the comments are geting distinctly "third Reichy" and it seems to be getting worse every day.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hate The Young Turks so much. Reforged 14 2790 November 17, 2015 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: DespondentFishdeathMasochismo
  In Italian, with subtitles....doesn't matter Minimalist 0 885 August 22, 2014 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This man reaffirms my Humanism. (no he doesn't.) Creed of Heresy 6 1231 February 23, 2014 at 2:10 am
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  If this doesn't get you in the Christmas spirit... BrianSoddingBoru4 3 1454 December 17, 2013 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Pat Robertson Denies the Earth is 6,000 years old. Tells viewers to not "fight science". Tiberius 11 3759 November 30, 2012 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Rev. Rye doesn't want to blow you up. Rev. Rye 0 902 April 29, 2012 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pat Boone's modern day fairy tale: Article Dissection by Rev. Rye Rev. Rye 5 7812 November 25, 2011 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pat Condell: Goodbye Sweden WiffGiff 7 3596 June 20, 2011 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Pat Dixon - Comedian orogenicman 1 1249 October 20, 2010 at 12:56 am
Last Post: ib.me.ub
  Pat Condell on Evangelists Minimalist 2 1490 September 13, 2010 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused