Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Figurine Pranks - Need Ideas
Figurine Pranks - Need Ideas
I can't stand my roommate's little duck figurines. Help me find creative little shocking scenes to arrange them into to surprise her.

We just moved in together last weekend, and have different decorative tastes!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDrRaqbnSXg
RE: Figurine Pranks - Need Ideas
What? Those duckies are precious! Leave them be! I'm tellin'!
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(May 21, 2010 at 11:16 pm)Dotard Wrote: What? Those duckies are precious! Leave them be! I'm tellin'!
Wanna buy them? They're really cheap. I'll pay you to take them away! I'll lie to Karen, telling her that they flew south for the winter (a bit early, like by about a half year).

I can't just leave them in the kitchen. They will breed and infest all the drawers and cupboards. They will keep eating all the cookies, and poop on the clean dishes.
(May 22, 2010 at 5:22 am)Scented Nectar Wrote: I can't just leave them in the kitchen. They will breed and infest all the drawers and cupboards. They will keep eating all the cookies, and poop on the clean dishes.

There's your idea, right there. Get more of them and spread them around in the drawers and cupboards. Pose them here and there with fake poop all over the dishes or surrounded by cookie crumbs.
(May 22, 2010 at 9:50 am)Paul the Human Wrote:
(May 22, 2010 at 5:22 am)Scented Nectar Wrote: I can't just leave them in the kitchen. They will breed and infest all the drawers and cupboards. They will keep eating all the cookies, and poop on the clean dishes.
There's your idea, right there. Get more of them and spread them around in the drawers and cupboards. Pose them here and there with fake poop all over the dishes or surrounded by cookie crumbs.
I like that one! I can't get more ducks, since they are some sort of antique set, but I can certainly make them poop coffee grounds! I will await an opportunity, and film it too. They might even poop in her favourite cereal bowl, the filthy things! Some pineapple juice might be useful too, a puddle beside the poop looking like pee, maybe.

Good one Smile
Scented Nectar, awesome vid and great first ideas you videoed....Smile

I have an idea for you...

Put them in a circle of some sort and add one of them as a sacrifice to the "gods"...LOLOL...Tongue
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
yeah hang one duck on the cross nailing its wings Big Grin
Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" Priest: "No, not if you did not know." Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
Maybe draw a pentagon and sacrifice something?
I like it. A sacriligious scene must happen. There will be pentagrams, sacrifice and lots of ketchup blood! Hahahaha.
Smile
She kind of knows about this one ahead of time though. When I was reading this thread a few minutes ago, and laughing out loud, she came over and talked me into showing her what was on the screen. She will still be shocked and horrified by seeing it, and maybe I can even record her reaction.
Haha! Big Grin Busted! Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Father's day ideas for Darth. ignoramus 1 310 August 16, 2019 at 9:31 am
Last Post: brewer
  Pitch ideas for Christian movies Fake Messiah 17 2139 July 10, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Amazing Ideas! ManMachine 6 2298 August 28, 2013 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: ManMachine
  Random revolutionary ideas HorribleOffensiveScouser91 3 2722 November 26, 2012 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: jonb