Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 5:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Comedy
Atheist Comedy
Just discovered this channel. This guy is hilarious. He crafts his animated videos in a way that is so comedic but true at the same time, it's wonderful satire. I don't know how to describe it, but it's the style of his videos that make them so unique and good. You might have heard of him before, if not, I highly recommend watching, if atheist you'll surely get a kick out of them, if religious, hey, you might realize how idiotic your religion is after your laughing while watching these videos that showcase that exact thing.

LINK: 
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkMatter2525
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
RE: Atheist Comedy
Who is it? You didn't post a link or vid.
(October 22, 2015 at 12:55 am)Thena323 Wrote: Who is it? You didn't post a link or vid.
Sorry my bad, I got up to get some food mid way while writing this so I forgot after I finished. Edited. Smile
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
LOL Love me some Darkmatter2525. That guy is spot-on and hilarious.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
(October 22, 2015 at 12:59 am)heatiosrs Wrote:
(October 22, 2015 at 12:55 am)Thena323 Wrote: Who is it? You didn't post a link or vid.
Sorry my bad, I got up to get some food mid way while writing this so I forgot after I finished. Edited. Smile
Bong ??? 

He's pretty good at demonstrating the silliness of belief. I've seen a few of his videos here...pretty funny. Wink
You can just sit back and watch the crazy theists here.

Always gives me a laugh or two.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
He is brilliant Smile

Have you checked out Nonstampcollector? He also does awesome scathing satirical cartoons.

http://youtu.be/dDgCnoCMf9k
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
How about a few Yakov Smirnoff ripoffs:

Christianity, what a religion! When I went to church, the pastor told me how pleased the creator of the universe was with him because of his great humility!

In atheism, you can kill millions of people and not be judged. In Christianity, God kills them for you! What a religion!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

You should also check out NonStampCollector
He used to make videos similar to darkmatter, with crappy animation yet really good arguments and videos
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could this exciting 2019 comedy show about God, concern artificial intelligence? blue grey brain 8 1307 February 22, 2019 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  Atheist Comedy Zenith 1 909 January 27, 2015 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  atheist comedy! timesnewroman 5 2100 November 11, 2010 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Lethe