Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing names is fun!
Changing names is fun!
Greetings! Seems like changing usernames is currently in fashion, and I am a whore for trends. I am the artist formerly known as Iroscato.

Why Kaiser? I look vaguely German, apparently. I am also an insane, bloodthirsty megalomaniac with a desire to conquer the entire cosmos and must be stopped at any cost. Felt fitting. Also, it's a cool word Tongue

That's all really. Carry on chaps.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
RE: Changing names is fun!
It was all my idea and I did nothing to stop him.

But it looks purdy in purple :3
How 'bout them clothes, emp'rer? Do you has them?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(October 26, 2015 at 4:45 pm)Alex K Wrote: How 'bout them clothes,  emp'rer?  Do you has them?

Nope. I'm nekkid. The Imperial Tackle shall not be contained by mere cloth.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
The Kaiser ... from Stevenage. Always knew something was well dodgy about that place.
Oh, I was merely returning to my standard name, not setting a trend or anything.

Iro! WTF!
Next you'll tell us you've changed gender and you'll want to be treated like a lady!

Hehe.... Can we call you Soze?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
That's a cool new name Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Sad I liked calling you Iro. I'm calling you Iro no matter what. Even if there's a fire.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Losty will not be pleased.

IANM and Iro.... tsk tsk. You will have angered the harlot!

Repent, Harlequin!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Countries have different names in different languages Dundee 22 2107 June 26, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fun with computers. Brian37 34 2246 October 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fun phrases from other countries/cultures. Gawdzilla Sama 3 331 August 3, 2020 at 1:33 pm
  Who says drunk girls in a club aren't fun brewer 30 5257 November 6, 2018 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Awesome names for baby boys and baby girls ErGingerbreadMandude 37 3646 February 14, 2018 at 2:40 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Names. Longhorn 28 3537 January 28, 2018 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Let's fun....😜 KittyAnn 21 2518 January 26, 2018 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: KittyAnn
  Fun with/without commas. BrianSoddingBoru4 8 1161 September 15, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Fun with tenses. Gawdzilla Sama 10 1536 September 15, 2017 at 5:24 pm
  1000 years (just for fun) Catholic_Lady 43 9859 July 30, 2017 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Astonished