Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:38 pm

Poll: Computer Paralyse-ation required for play game what you do?
This poll is closed.
Paralyse anyway for few hours, Turtle be inactive and stare at frozen screen bored several hours please.
0%
0 0%
Not worth paralyse! LoL is good but not worth inactive lappy-toppy computer!
50.00%
1 50.00%
Go do something else, Turtle should have life outside of internetz
0%
0 0%
It's up to Evie the Turtle what he does why he ask advice all the timez?
0%
0 0%
Who cares I'm too busy thinking about Turtle to answer his questionz!
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does Installing LoL lag my computer?
Why does Installing LoL lag my computer?
I vanna play League of Legends but I try install and it take the hours to makez my computer iz a paralyse Sad

What do you do when your computer is paralyse and frozen and you no want to stop using it for few hour while install?

^_______^
RE: Why does Installing LoL lag my computer?
Get rid of pando media booster.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
decrease process/thread priority in process manager of your installer. Increase paging file size/space on your non-primary drives
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Hmmm where do I find the paging files and the process manager of my installer?

Or are you talking about task manager? With the whole "end process", "end process tree", etc?
What are the specs of teh compootah?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Hardly matters.  LOL will run on an -actual- potato.  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 30, 2015 at 12:47 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Hardly matters.  LOL will run on an -actual- potato.  Wink

ORLYNAO? My old laptop would take 5-6 hours to patch and ran the game at a hearty 7 frames a second on average! I was begging for the brush of Death's merciful hand until I got my upgrade...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 30, 2015 at 11:23 am)Evie Wrote: I vanna play League of Legends but I try install and it take the hours to makez my computer iz a paralyse Sad

What do you do when your computer is paralyse and frozen and you no want to stop using it for few hour while install?

^_______^

Start your download at night right before you go to sleep?

It ran though, didn't it?  7fps is plenty to crush bronze with dropbears.   Angel

Long story short, the patching and the play are different things.  LOLs patching sucks balls.  You can make it marginally better by removing their media booster and deselecting filesharing (to get a direct download) but that only goes so far. Neither of those two things will improve the gameplay experience though.
Because it is LoL. It laughs at you. Out loud.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hundreds of classic computer games free to play at archive.org Ryantology 14 3242 January 11, 2015 at 5:35 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  New ideas for a computer game? paulpablo 23 5663 June 7, 2013 at 3:03 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  Rock-Paper-Scissors: You vs. the Computer Rayaan 1 1152 December 19, 2012 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Forsaken
  Fried pc, need temporary cheap computer that can run swtor on low zentor 1 1623 June 12, 2012 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: jackman
  Installing from ISO image??? HELLLLPP??? Oldandeasilyconfused 11 3515 April 14, 2012 at 2:31 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  LoL The Grand Nudger 8 1931 September 14, 2011 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t