Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 8:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psyclon Nine (Insane Aggro-Tech Band)
Psyclon Nine (Insane Aggro-Tech Band)
An incredibly good band, though their religious views are extremely random.

[Image: Psyclon_Nine_Promo_by_E_X_O_G_E_N.jpg]
^The lead vocalist

They are also in my signature.

You should check them out. Wink
[Image: YAYBOOMAVAtAR1_zpse61010be.gif]
The feeble mind will pray to god, the feeble mind will fall.
RE: Psyclon Nine (Insane Aggro-Tech Band)
Egads... it looks like something I might see out of a horror film... : O

Maddening, something to listen to when you just don't want to hold on anymore ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52xoRLh2dWw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnbrZ6Kln...re=related

Good one i'd say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOPf0h-g...re=related

All in all: I like it Tiger
Aha! I knew I have heard you somewhere Dodgy Okay, not really... but I suspected I might have Sleepy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8lGoB3ml...re=related
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
You posted some great songs. Its strange how I cannot figure out how to post videos on here, Im usually quite good with forums. O_o

Also, their first album is my favorite by far. It just has the most unique sound.
[Image: YAYBOOMAVAtAR1_zpse61010be.gif]
The feeble mind will pray to god, the feeble mind will fall.
Probably because you haven't made enough posts yet. I think 20 is the requirement to be able to post links. Just dig into the other threads and post a little and you will be ready. After 1000 posts the Invisible Pink Unicorn(BBHH) will shine upon you and give you a happy thought.
(June 8, 2010 at 2:21 pm)Killman Wrote: You posted some great songs. Its strange how I cannot figure out how to post videos on here, Im usually quite good with forums. O_o

Also, their first album is my favorite by far. It just has the most unique sound.
At 10 posts, you can start posting links. For youtube videos, all you have to do is paste in the url (not the embed code), and the forum software will recognize and embed it automatically.
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...
(June 8, 2010 at 3:23 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Probably because you haven't made enough posts yet. I think 20 is the requirement to be able to post links. Just dig into the other threads and post a little and you will be ready. After 1000 posts the Invisible Pink Unicorn(BBHH) will shine upon you and give you a happy thought.

Where's *my* happy thought then? Angry
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
It came when I friended you on FB. Tongue
Hmmm.... Normally, I don't like techno much, but this bunch are okay. Also fun in a cartoonish sort of way. Always nice to discover new music. Thank you Killman and Saerules.
He who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Mikhail Bakunin

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything
Friedrich Nietzsche

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insane quality images made by AI. purplepurpose 11 2221 August 10, 2023 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The First Tangible Result of the Biden Administration: Getting the Band Back Together Rev. Rye 0 219 January 18, 2021 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Being a Big Band/Contemp Jazz & Metallica fan... Brian37 5 950 April 15, 2018 at 4:06 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Banjo Band does "Seek And Destroy"...... Brian37 1 489 November 18, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Monsters On Sunday an atheist hard rock band. Brian37 0 498 December 6, 2016 at 9:41 pm
  Band logo paulpablo 12 1905 March 31, 2016 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Big Band Style Porcupine Tree by Gavin Harrison Edwardo Piet 1 1051 October 25, 2015 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My favorite band of all time. Brian37 46 8252 September 24, 2014 at 9:53 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Free plug for ABBA, my fav band! Brian37 0 818 June 24, 2014 at 11:51 pm
  Live band performances Napoléon 21 4120 May 16, 2014 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Napoléon