Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Band logo
Band logo
Hi.

I'm in a band, I'm trying to convince the lead member that his original idea of a band name which is J Child, isn't very good and that my idea which is "magic side" is better, but the person in question is stubborn.

I know a lot of you are good with computers and gifs and images on your logos on here, can anyone help me make a good band logo for the name magic side? Good enough to convince someone that it's a good name? I'm going to have a try myself when I get home and I'll see if I still have photoshop on my pc, thanks in advance for any help.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Band logo
Is 'magic slide' a euphemism for vagina or rectum ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Haha it's actually magic side, and i think it has something to do with drugs, it was an old song title we never ended up finishing the song

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

what genre?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Alternate names.

http://www.tntradioempire.com/about-us/t...band-names
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's an Indy band from Manchester, similar to oasis only we have some heavier songs.

I've been in a quite a few rock bands. No originals, only covers.
It seems almost impossible to get 3 or 4 artists to agree on anything at all.
One good place to get inspiration for band names is the racing guide.
Here's some of the shit names I never liked or agreed to.
Haggis, Lounge Lizards, Rich and famous, Cats on a hot tin roof, Stardust.
Another friend of mine was in these bands.
Gerrymander and the coalition, 17 sheep in a box, sacred hearts.
This was all during the 80's. :-)
It really did look like Magic Slide to me, sorry for the depredations.

As for band names;

The Sock

Florna and the Dreens

Proboscis

The Vulva Tones

Pox Vomiticus

Stredd

I'm definitely sticking to magic side, and I'm mainly hoping someone who's good with photoshop could whip something simple up for me.  I'm making my own attempts but I'm no photoshop expert.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The First Tangible Result of the Biden Administration: Getting the Band Back Together Rev. Rye 0 220 January 18, 2021 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Being a Big Band/Contemp Jazz & Metallica fan... Brian37 5 952 April 15, 2018 at 4:06 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Banjo Band does "Seek And Destroy"...... Brian37 1 489 November 18, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Monsters On Sunday an atheist hard rock band. Brian37 0 499 December 6, 2016 at 9:41 pm
  Big Band Style Porcupine Tree by Gavin Harrison Edwardo Piet 1 1051 October 25, 2015 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My favorite band of all time. Brian37 46 8254 September 24, 2014 at 9:53 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Free plug for ABBA, my fav band! Brian37 0 819 June 24, 2014 at 11:51 pm
  Live band performances Napoléon 21 4121 May 16, 2014 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Band names paulpablo 20 4005 May 14, 2013 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Captainhate
  Psyclon Nine (Insane Aggro-Tech Band) Killman 7 4156 June 9, 2010 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Caecilian