Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more storm movie (Tim Minchin)
No more storm movie (Tim Minchin)
I sometimes go to youtube and browse Tim Minchin's videos because, you know, he's a genius.  I was doing this just now and I decided to re-watch the Storm animated movie.  It's one of my favorite bits by Tim; so, I was disappointed to see this:

[Image: no%20storm.jpg]

Angry Angry Angry Angry
Why is content from Stormmovie not available in my country Huh
I need to speak to the manager Angry
This bums me out Sad
RE: No more storm movie (Tim Minchin)
These talk about how to unblock.

http://www.labnol.org/internet/youtube-b...ntry/2680/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up6236OdsJA
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
As long as his 'Fuck, I Love Boobs, Though' is still available, you should be OK.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Useful, M.H.
Thanks, Mediocrates. I had not seen that, before. Smile
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(November 6, 2015 at 6:27 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: These talk about how to unblock.

Thanks MH!

I'll check it out!
(November 9, 2015 at 10:13 am)mediocrates Wrote:
(November 6, 2015 at 6:27 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: These talk about how to unblock.

Thanks MH!

I'll check it out!

update:

Evidently it was not on purpose...

Quote:UPDATE NOV 2015: Some USA viewers are reporting the animation is blocked in their country. This appears to be the result of YouTube's new terms and conditions, but we're trying to get it fixed asap. Thanks for your patience in the meantime

thanks for the info anyway!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie everyone has seen except you. arewethereyet 23 1991 December 4, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3348 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie Whoobodoobooo 5 773 May 21, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Force Awakens was a disappointing movie Rimi921 13 1333 April 27, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Captain Marvel movie w/ spoilers Rahn127 0 350 March 9, 2019 at 2:04 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  Tim Pool challenges Jack Dorsey and Vijya Gadde on Twitter baises EgoDeath 0 203 March 5, 2019 at 8:28 pm
  Tim Pool exposes bias on Twitter on the Joe Rogan Experience EgoDeath 0 266 February 9, 2019 at 3:38 am
  SPOILER ALERT: Black Mirror - Bandersnatch (Interactive Movie) GrandizerII 0 223 December 29, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 6084 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fire Storm (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 0 321 February 15, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2