Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 4:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie
Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a video I've watched in my teen years that I only remember one half of clearly and the other half only vaguely.

It was settled in the area of youtube-atheists and science-"evangelicals" such as potholer54, thunderf00t and had a very pleasing voice and calm personality (like all of those guys, I really like them :-) ). It was about disbelieving in god in youth. The analogy was the movie "The sixth sense". He and his girlfriend were watching the movie and at some point he realizes the truth about the main character, but was still kind of unsure of it. So he went watching and everything lined up perfectly to his theory that was proven in the end. But his girlfriend didn't see this and was totally excited about the ending.

Does anyone remember who did that, or even find a link to it on youtube?

I'd be very glad!
RE: Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie
Welcome to the forums! Don't know that particular video, so I can't help you there. It seems like an interesting analogy, though.
I've found it, finally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m15lVvspDXg
Took you long enough... lol
(May 21, 2019 at 8:50 am)Whoobodoobooo Wrote: I've found it, finally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m15lVvspDXg

Welcome back! At least you didn't break the 30/30 rule   Cool !
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

He actually did... he only has two posts!

Here: https://youtu.be/m15lVvspDXg

In case the mods snip it. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie everyone has seen except you. arewethereyet 23 1932 December 4, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Mike Pompeo looking like... WinterHold 4 398 August 18, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3264 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Force Awakens was a disappointing movie Rimi921 13 1269 April 27, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Captain Marvel movie w/ spoilers Rahn127 0 342 March 9, 2019 at 2:04 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  SPOILER ALERT: Black Mirror - Bandersnatch (Interactive Movie) GrandizerII 0 214 December 29, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 5977 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Question About Video Size And Quality Edwardo Piet 7 1212 April 22, 2018 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  New Star Wars movie is well received by the critics. Whateverist 105 15449 January 2, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  What is your favorite Disney movie? ƵenKlassen 37 4525 December 6, 2017 at 11:29 am
Last Post: KittyAnn