Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Communicate wth the user above using sarcasm!
Communicate wth the user above using sarcasm!
Sarcasm is a sort of patronising way of getting your point across.
You can also lookup other big words on the net using a web browser.
PS, you don't actually "lookup", but you will need to use your fingers and a keyboard...

Atta boy!    Clap
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Communicate using sarcasm!
Another one of these threads?

I guess you're too good for the others...
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm not quite sure what sarcasm is. Can you explain it to me in detail?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Beccs,
They're just so interesting!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Wow, how exciting! I'm gonna get right on it! I'll probably spend the rest of the night looking up sizable, substantial, great, huge, immense, enormous, extensive, colossal, massive, mammoth, vast, gigantic, monumental, big words on the world wide web browser!
(November 22, 2015 at 10:12 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I'm not quite sure what sarcasm is. Can you explain it to me in detail?

Look it up! Don't be afraid of learning!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Oh boy. Are we seriously doing another thread like this?

ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Oh sure. Because sarcasm is my favorite form of speech. Especially since sarcasm on the internet meshes so well. No one has ever had a problem with sarcastic text.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Yeah, I absolutely hate sarcasm.
Uh-huh. A sarcasm thread's a great idea. How long did it take you come it come up with this?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Converse using song lyrics ignoramus 26 1727 April 15, 2021 at 7:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Cliches you'd stab someone for using. Brian37 92 4719 May 8, 2020 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Communicate using reverse psychology. ignoramus 16 779 December 3, 2018 at 11:34 pm
  Video of Sh*thole using Jr as a shield. Brian37 4 505 August 5, 2018 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Tell us why the person above you should be illegal. Gawdzilla Sama 22 2018 July 13, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  User names in President Shithole's administration Brian37 4 453 June 3, 2018 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck the anti-feminists + BTW I love sarcasm Edwardo Piet 0 202 December 10, 2017 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Communicate using clichés only! ignoramus 252 20771 November 29, 2016 at 5:26 am
  Question the motives of the poster above! ignoramus 61 4920 November 19, 2015 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet