Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video of Sh*thole using Jr as a shield.
Video of Sh*thole using Jr as a shield.

RE: Video of Sh*thole using Jr as a shield.
You have to stop making connections that are tenuous to the point of imbecility.  Not.Everything.Is.About.Trump.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You have to stop making connections that are tenuous to the point of imbecility.  Not.Everything.Is.About.Trump.

Boru

Yea, because I posted this in the news section and not the humor section.  Jerkoff

But outside POSTING THIS IN THE HUMOR SECTION, 

Trump is the one making everything about himself. I do not think a no name like me has the same power he does.
But it fails even as humour, as there isn't any sensible connection between the movie scene you linked and Trump.  Additionally, you seem to see connections between Trump and...well...everything else.  It isn't funny or observant or even pithy.  It's just, well, stupid.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You have to stop making connections that are tenuous to the point of imbecility.  Not.Everything.Is.About.Trump.

Boru

Thank you for pointing this out, but as the old adage goes: you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Converse using song lyrics ignoramus 26 1730 April 15, 2021 at 7:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Cliches you'd stab someone for using. Brian37 92 4724 May 8, 2020 at 5:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Communicate using reverse psychology. ignoramus 16 781 December 3, 2018 at 11:34 pm
  Video Of Sh*thole Responding To Charges He Violated The Emoluments Clause BrianSoddingBoru4 0 175 August 5, 2018 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Video of WH staff baby sitting Sh*thole Brian37 9 508 August 5, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Polygraphs and President Sh*thole Brian37 14 1124 July 2, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Never ending Sh*thole song... Brian37 0 345 February 2, 2018 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Brian37
  President Sh*thole ACTUALLY SHOWERS! Brian37 3 447 January 29, 2018 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Communicate using clichés only! ignoramus 252 20774 November 29, 2016 at 5:26 am
  Communicate wth the user above using sarcasm! ignoramus 30 2843 May 20, 2016 at 6:15 am
Last Post: Athene