Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some facts you need to know about ISIS
Some facts you need to know about ISIS
1. It started off as a small military group with hardly any influence in Iraq that did small operations against US.
2. When US funded free-Syrian army, they (free-Syrian army) funded ISIS and sent fighters to ISIS as well as weapons.
3. The massive amount of money US spent on free Syrian army as well as arming them went to ISIS.
4. The US doesn't sanction companies or banks that pay money for ISIS oil.
5. US continues to fund Free-Syrian army supposedly in hope they will fight ISIS will reality (and surely their intelligence knows this) is that ISIS is going to be funded and supplied by Free-Syrian Army.
6. Saudi is buying anti-Air missles from China which they are giving to Free-Syrian army under green light of US while they both know it's going to go to ISIS.
7. Free-Syrian Army leaders says they have no problem working with al-Nusra (Al-Qaeeda group) and Al-Nusra has no problem working with ISIS. You connect the dots!

Search these things - they are well known facts.  Why is the Media distorting the reality?
RE: Some facts you need to know about ISIS
You forgot to mention Turkey. United States doesn't care when Turjey bullies Kurds and doesn't care when it's so painfully obvious the Fascist president of Turkey is in bed with DAESH. Turkish government didn't want people to find out they give weapons to DEASH, and buy their oil, so they lock up honest reporters.

Tell me again about ISIS.

[Image: 12279118_10153687514071397_7849892203806....jpg?w=698]
You are completely and utterly wrong, MysticKnight. I don't need to know ANY of those things about ISIS.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 28, 2015 at 7:12 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Search these things - they are well known facts.  Why is the Media distorting the reality?

So, you're crowd-sourcing your OP?

Nothing turns me off more than someone refusing to source their facts and telling everyone else to do it instead. If you really thought we needed to know these things, you should have backed them up with links.
Tinfoil hat on#

I watched a conspiracy vid years ago about the NWO.
According to them, this is all part of the plan to democratise the whole middle east.

Iran is next.

Hatoff#
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(November 28, 2015 at 9:32 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Tinfoil hat on#

I watched a conspiracy vid years ago about the NWO.
According to them, this is all part of the plan to democratise the whole middle east.

Iran is next.

Hatoff#

The US has been working on that since 1943.
http://www.nisk.k12.ny.us/fdr/1943/43_gi...030603.GIF
(November 28, 2015 at 7:12 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Why is the Media distorting the reality?

Because they all kiss the ass of Captain Stupid (Obama) no matter what he does. Maybe it's because he's black. Maybe it's because he smiles a lot. Maybe it's because he goes on chat shows like Jimmy Fallon. Maybe it's because the media are all complete lobotomised morons.
(November 29, 2015 at 12:52 am)mralstoner Wrote:
(November 28, 2015 at 7:12 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Why is the Media distorting the reality?

Because they all kiss the ass of Captain Stupid (Obama) no matter what he does. Maybe it's because he's black. Maybe it's because he smiles a lot. Maybe it's because he goes on chat shows like Jimmy Fallon. Maybe it's because the media are all complete lobotomised morons.
So Obama is emperor of the world.  How cool is that?
I think he's been watching FOX.  It kills brain cells.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you know WikiIslam ? viocjit 62 5725 May 7, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What happened to the war on ISIS? WinterHold 53 14646 February 9, 2019 at 8:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  CCTV footage of ISIS stabbing in Australia mralstoner 10 2571 September 18, 2016 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Some facts about our universe ReptilianPeon 30 4165 April 6, 2016 at 7:32 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Did you know why king Faisal of Saudi was killed 1975? ReptilianPeon 4 2131 March 5, 2016 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  "ISIS is not Islamic Aegon 107 16400 February 24, 2016 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  ISIS releases song in Chinese mralstoner 9 2556 December 28, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Why ISIS fight TubbyTubby 4 1661 September 17, 2015 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Tomi Lahren schools Obama on ISIS and Chattanooga mralstoner 8 4066 July 25, 2015 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Ten facts you never knew about Muhammad's religion (lol) ReptilianPeon 11 4187 May 27, 2015 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Prince