Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomi Lahren schools Obama on ISIS and Chattanooga
Tomi Lahren schools Obama on ISIS and Chattanooga
22-year-old Tomi Lahren's viral rant against Obama's ISIS strategy.

Thought you might appreciate another "FUX News cunt" (One America News, actually).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Q0MMHwx4k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFGfop4ufDI
RE: Tomi Lahren schools Obama on ISIS and Chattanooga
Not even going to waste my time.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
The twat should dye her hair back to its natural color, join the military and go fight if she's so eager for war.
(July 23, 2015 at 12:07 am)Minimalist Wrote: The twat should dye her hair back to its natural color, join the military and go fight if she's so eager for war.
And she's one of the first twits who bitch about paying taxes.  She must think planes, bombs, and such things are free.
I don't know her, but I agree with most of what she says. Islam is incompatible with western society.
(July 24, 2015 at 2:46 am)Raymot Wrote: I don't know her, but I agree with most of what she says. Islam is incompatible with western society.
The Middle East is incompatible with the rest of the world.
(July 24, 2015 at 2:46 am)Raymot Wrote: I don't know her, but I agree with most of what she says. Islam is incompatible with western society.

Wasn't it an American who did this act?
How would bombing a desert help?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 25, 2015 at 7:35 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: How would bombing a desert help?

Been actually there. Helped create the Iraqi insurgency and ultimately ISIS.

22 year old brat repeating every textbook prejudice brought up by the rightwingers. That's all there is to her. Looking at her fan club featuring such figures as Michael Savage and the Fox news crew should put the tale into perspective. But that's beyond the usual stoner-approach. As long as it's against the clear and present Islamic danger, it's schooling.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
What a moron, Ya just bomb the desert, who cares about the millions of innocent men, women, and children over there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened to the war on ISIS? WinterHold 53 14725 February 9, 2019 at 8:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  In muslims schools teachers beat kids and teach them hate toward non-muslims Fake Messiah 26 4910 January 25, 2017 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  CCTV footage of ISIS stabbing in Australia mralstoner 10 2587 September 18, 2016 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  "ISIS is not Islamic Aegon 107 16444 February 24, 2016 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Obama quoted Muhammad from speech endorsing caliphate and beheading mralstoner 8 3140 February 14, 2016 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  ISIS releases song in Chinese mralstoner 9 2566 December 28, 2015 at 10:22 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Some facts you need to know about ISIS Mystic 24 4547 December 16, 2015 at 9:40 pm
  Peroxides Against Obama - episode #2 mralstoner 5 1712 December 2, 2015 at 10:11 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Why ISIS fight TubbyTubby 4 1664 September 17, 2015 at 5:55 pm
  Tomi Lahren on David Cameron's speech mralstoner 16 5274 August 2, 2015 at 4:40 am
Last Post: mralstoner