Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you had only one day left to live!
If you had only one day left to live!
If you only had one day left to live what would you do with it? Angel Cloud

Fly to Austaila and die on a nice Beach there.
[Image: britishatheist.jpg]
RE: If you had only one day left to live!
Write a letter toeach of the kids and wife and spend every second with them laughing, loving and being together.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
I spend EVERY DAY telling my family that I love them and they are important in my life.....so for my last DAY??

Grab a ferrari (and not come back)

Then grab a Ducati 1198 (and not come back)

Then an Aprillia RSV4 (and not come back)

Rack up a huge bill on my Credit card....(doing all those silly little things that I wanted to do)

Ignore EVERY religious nutter (very pointedly) that came across my path that day. (sorry but that includes you tacky)

Fly to Marseille and ride a Camargue horse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camargue_horse) and die @ sunset on the beach listening to the Mistral http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistral_(wind)
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(June 22, 2010 at 6:37 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: I spend EVERY DAYn telling my family that I love them and they are important so for my last DAY??

Grabb a ferrari (and not come back)

Then grab a Ducati 1198 (and not come back)

Then an Aprillia RSV4 (and not come back)

Rack up a huge bill on my Credit card....(doing all those silly little things that I wanted to do)

Ignore EVERY religious nutter (very pointedly) that came across my path that day. (sorry but that includes you tacky)

Fly to Marseille and ride a Camargue horse (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camargue_horse) and die @ sunset on the beach listening to the Mistral http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistral_(wind)

What she said!!
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Rape, murder, pillage and plunder.

Oh, and maybe, if I can squeeze it into the schedual, set fire to a couple of choice places.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(June 22, 2010 at 5:19 am)British_Atheist Wrote: If you only had one day left to live what would you do with it? Angel Cloud

I have no idea.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Shoot the chairman of BP right in the fucking head.
After much prayer with my family I would celebrate that we would finally be with Jesus.
(June 22, 2010 at 5:19 am)British_Atheist Wrote: If you only had one day left to live what would you do with it? Angel Cloud

Have sex with as many girls as possible. Then I would drink up my favourite wine to the point of becoming drunk and to finish it all off, I'll light a fag and wait for the end with a big smile on my face.
Big Grin
A good way to go isn't it?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I'd definitely have to go rob a fine Italian restaurant of it's best wine and light up a fine cigar.. I did forgot that.Good call Ace. I didn't think there would be time for me to fly to Ireland/England and actually ransack a castle and steal a real crown from a jewelry store by sword-point with the family otherwise I would have.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 800 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  It's the "Who would be left" contest! Angrboda 8 636 July 27, 2023 at 6:57 am
Last Post: emjay
  Anyone visit a volcano, or live near a volcano? Brian37 27 1458 October 21, 2021 at 5:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's Time I Left The Architect Of Fate 30 2620 August 4, 2021 at 11:19 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 618 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  24 hours to live onlinebiker 115 6013 January 1, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Fine - I'll do it - Happy Whatever You Celebrate Eve/Day arewethereyet 20 1135 December 25, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 286 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  had had and the lexical ambiguity Rhizomorph13 4 354 March 4, 2020 at 4:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I never had hangover. purplepurpose 15 1343 February 25, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama