Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My latest drawing
My latest drawing
I did art!

[Image: faery_final.png]

Sketched and inked on paper, coloured in Photoshop w/ my new wacom tablet
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
RE: My latest drawing
Wow. great art. Do you publish it anywhere?
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(June 22, 2010 at 11:48 pm)tackattack Wrote: Wow. great art. Do you publish it anywhere?

yeah she just posted it on atheistforums.org
That's incredible Great
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Epic drawing Big Grin
I like it.
He who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Mikhail Bakunin

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything
Friedrich Nietzsche
Very nice drawing.

EvF
(June 22, 2010 at 11:48 pm)tackattack Wrote: Wow. great art. Do you publish it anywhere?

I put a lot of my stuff up on Deviant Art

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Nice. Was it meant to look like you, ('cos I think it does) or was that just coincidence?
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
Lol, no. But I was looking into a mirror and noticed my freckles and thought, "I've never included freckles in a skin tone, I should try!" But that's about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest track I made. Edwardo Piet 7 821 April 20, 2018 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My Latest Track(Scarred ElectroBard) The Industrial Atheist 15 1736 November 28, 2017 at 4:41 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  I Made A New Soundcloud For My Latest Music Edwardo Piet 0 718 May 21, 2017 at 2:40 pm
  My Latest Instrumental Electronica Song Edwardo Piet 2 635 May 4, 2017 at 12:13 pm
  Is anyone good at drawing? Losty 17 1911 December 18, 2015 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Darkstar
  Drawing is like... hard. Violet 18 3207 May 14, 2014 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Violet