Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever seen people say Vladimir Putin is a good leader?
Have you ever seen people say Vladimir Putin is a good leader?
I hear he assassinates his political opposition, he bans people from making memes about him, plus the "no gay propaganda" law. I watched a documentary about being gay in Russia, it's a fucking war zone. It's a completely homophobic country, people get outed by groups of homophobic gangs, they get beaten up, anyone who tries to speak out against it gets arrested. 

So how much more do I need to know to believe Putin is an absolute Tyrant? My younger brother is very informed, he reads a ton of news, he could argue about foreign politics and tell you about his favorite economist. He fucking says Putin is a good leader, I see people on facebook saying Putin has done great things for Russia. What the fuck? I guess that's not enough dirt on a guy to make him an awful person.

I've heard him called a thug and a gangster from a few people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ_aSl3ktjg
RE: Have you ever seen people say Vladimir Putin is a good leader?
Putin is the leader Russia deserves, but not the one it needs.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
(December 3, 2015 at 7:33 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Putin is the leader Russia deserves, but not the one it needs.

Excuse me for my naivete, but... what?
(December 3, 2015 at 7:44 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 7:33 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote: Putin is the leader Russia deserves, but not the one it needs.

Putin is Batman.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
(December 3, 2015 at 7:49 am)Redbeard The Pink Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 7:44 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: Excuse me for my naivete, but... what?

Putin is Batman.
I know, it just seems so random. Moving on...
(December 3, 2015 at 7:44 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote:

Russia has always been a country ruled by tyrants. Their history is fascinatingly harsh and bloody, and Putin? He fits their culture. There's a lot more complexity behind where Russia is at right now (economically, the story is really not good)... but:

Even if Redbeard intended it as a throwaway comment... he is right. Russia deserves Putin.

And you know what's interesting...? Russia may even need him. Putin HAS done great things for Russia... But he's also failed greatly for Russia in other places... misplays following good plays.

His being a tyrant... doesn't mean he isn't a good leader. He is a thug. He is harsh. He's hardly good for Russia's image in 'the West'... but he has to be, he has to be, and doesn't have to be.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(December 3, 2015 at 8:23 am)Violet Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 7:44 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: Excuse me for my naivete, but... what?

Russia has always been a country ruled by tyrants. Their history is fascinatingly harsh and bloody, and Putin? He fits their culture. There's a lot more complexity behind where Russia is at right now (economically, the story is really not good)... but:

Even if Redbeard intended it as a throwaway comment... he is right. Russia deserves Putin.

And you know what's interesting...? Russia may even need him. Putin HAS done great things for Russia... But he's also failed greatly for Russia in other places... misplays following good plays.

His being a tyrant... doesn't mean he isn't a good leader. He is a thug. He is harsh. He's hardly good for Russia's image in 'the West'... but he has to be, he has to be, and doesn't have to be.

He's a fucking psychopath...
(December 3, 2015 at 8:28 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: He's a fucking psychopath...

Have you MET Russia?

No wait... HAVE YOU MET RUSSIA?

Welcome to Russia, my friend.
(December 3, 2015 at 8:29 am)Violet Wrote:
(December 3, 2015 at 8:28 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: He's a fucking psychopath...

Have you MET Russia?

No wait... HAVE YOU MET RUSSIA?

Welcome to Russia, my friend.
Please stop the vaguery.
How can I explain to you the psychology and culture of such a unique people within a singular post... with words that don't even exist in the english language...?

Well, let's just have fun with it, then Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON-3I315hcE

To first understand who people really are... you first have to understand how to laugh at them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David WinterHold 8 651 August 23, 2023 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Putin & the UN secretary general. Jehanne 4 348 April 26, 2022 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  ciafbi have to say about ufo'hs Drich 122 4100 May 26, 2021 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Putin Announces Total Independence from ‘Rothschild-Controlled’ US Dollar ignoramus 0 433 February 15, 2021 at 3:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1406 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  NXIVM Cult leader due to be sentenced tomoz...predictions? Duty 13 636 October 27, 2020 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Putin for life? Mr Greene 3 458 January 15, 2020 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  You can't say that anymore. onlinebiker 89 6553 January 1, 2020 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 5288 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  [Serious] America can you pls stop meddling in countries you have no busienss in. Cepheus Ace 44 2418 March 26, 2019 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama