Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NXIVM Cult leader due to be sentenced tomoz...predictions?
NXIVM Cult leader due to be sentenced tomoz...predictions?
Quote:Keith Allen Raniere (born August 26, 1960)[1] is an American convicted felon and the founder of NXIVM, a multi-level marketing company and cult based near AlbanyNew York.

Between 1998 and 2018, NXIVM developed a following primarily through its personal development seminars, recruiting several celebrities and socialites. However, the organization also faced multiple accusations of systemic sexual abuse of female members by Raniere and members of his inner circle, leading to the arrests of Raniere and other NXIVM members in early 2018.[2] Raniere has subsequently been characterized in media reports as a cult leader.

On June 19, 2019, Raniere was convicted of federal crimes including sex trafficking of children, conspiracy, and conspiracy to commit forced labor, all related to a secret society within NXIVM known as DOS, or The Vow.[3][4][5][6] Raniere is scheduled to be sentenced on October 27, 2020. He faces a mandatory minimum prison term of fifteen years and a possible life sentence.[7]

Give the weirdo life, I say. Wrongun central   Read
RE: NXIVM Cult leader due to be sentenced tomoz...predictions?
Life sounds about right. Be nice if the sentence could include curtailing his communication with the outside world as well.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
And a forced haircut. I'm with the Dalai Lama on that one.
Well, Rainiere is 60, so odds are, anything beyond 15 is likely to effectively be a life sentence. Frankly, I hope if he ever gets out, it's in a body bag.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
CBS will make an after school mini series.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You are aware of HBO's The Vow ?
(October 26, 2020 at 12:44 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Life sounds about right. Be nice if the sentence could include curtailing his communication with the outside world as well.

Boru

This.

Sex trafficking should be a mandatory life sentence.

Sex trafficking children should be life without parole.
Dying to live, living to die.
If he'd stuck to nobodies without rich parents no one would have ever known.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
How do you work that out TGN? Getting the scandal in the mainstream media was the turning point, no?
The same way that no one ever hears about the poor victims of comparable scams which continue to operate - ones raniere explicitly drew from, even. Like scientology. Honestly, like any cult or subcult in any religion.

It blew up in the mainstream because the guy who made what the bleep went to bat for the daughter of a godamned princess and his silly ass ex in a fun little entertainment industry circling of wagons. All previous attempts by the victims to engage law enforcement -or- the media had failed. Imploded, even - with the victims being further victimized. The hbo doc is, being generous, a propaganda piece meant to rehabilitate it's protagonists in light of their involvement. Tom cruise telling us how tom cruise saved people from scientology.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adnan Oktar, TV cult preacher jailed for 8,658 years in Turkey LinuxGal 1 583 November 18, 2022 at 5:48 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Seattle Chief of Police resigns Due Budget Cuts onlinebiker 68 3317 August 13, 2020 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  No more contraceptives due to religious objections Foxaèr 6 448 July 9, 2020 at 7:20 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 1512 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Impeachment Vote Predictions onlinebiker 28 2198 February 9, 2020 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Maybe don't be a gang leader? Brian37 13 1717 March 17, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Suge Knight Sentenced to 28 Years in Prison Fake Messiah 3 630 October 9, 2018 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Police Officer Killed In Baltimore Was Due To Testify On Police Corruption AFTT47 10 1658 December 1, 2017 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Robert Mugabe dismissed as leader of Zimbabwe c172 7 1014 November 20, 2017 at 4:19 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bundy Militia Dipwads Found ‘Not’ Guilty, Again, Due To Pre-Existing Whiteness By Do The Grand Nudger 8 1634 August 23, 2017 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist