Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Play Numberwang!
Let's Play Numberwang!
Everyone knows Numberwang. I watched all 38 seasons of it, and I just can't let it go. I've been toying with the idea of starting a game here, and I felt the time is finally right.

The rules are too complicated to explain, but you will get the general idea once we start. Here is a sample episode involving some high level play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjOZtWZ56lc

Everyone will start on 0 points. Every correct Numberwang will double your score. To speed things up, bonus rounds such as Wangernumb will triple your score. Once everyone gets to 10 points, the person with the least points is out. Then the scores get reset, with the person coming second in the last round getting the bonus Wang for the next two rounds.

Remember new kinds of rounds and rules can be introduced by anyone at any time and any certified Numberwanger can declare Numberwang.

So without any further ado, let's Numberwang!

Contestants, where are you from and what do you do?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Let's Play Numberwang!
I'm Mathilda and I'm from the UK. I wang. Heavily.
That's easy. 14.
(December 23, 2015 at 12:09 pm)Mathilda Wrote: I'm Mathilda and I'm from the UK. I wang. Heavily.

Hello Mathilda, thanks for coming today. Because you spoke first, you get to play last, but before everyone else.

(December 23, 2015 at 12:13 pm)pool Wrote: That's easy. 14.

Hello 14. Which kind of planet are you from?
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(December 23, 2015 at 12:18 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: 10....

That's Numberwang!

That's the end of round 1. Now a quick word from our sponsors, the popular show Numberwang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJDu5D_IXbc

Now to restart round 1. Pick a number from the board.

Index of my best videos
Yo rob, how does one play Numberwang?
(December 23, 2015 at 12:19 pm)Tiberius Wrote: 12.

That's Numberwang!

(December 23, 2015 at 12:20 pm)pool Wrote: Yo rob, how does one play Numberwang?

The idea is to pick a number that hasn't been chosen yet, multiply it by another number and then subtract the mystery number. The mystery number changes every 3 seconds. Each Wangernumb introduces a new mystery number, which applies to every player except the one in third place. Round 2 gets a bit more complicated.

Index of my best videos
5 million.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I let strangers on the net make life decisions for me? Fake Messiah 5 781 October 22, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  That Play Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 1 228 August 4, 2020 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: no one
  Let's Make Questionaires Great Again The Valkyrie 19 2002 April 16, 2018 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Greatest Nativity Play Of All Time BrianSoddingBoru4 1 491 December 26, 2017 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Would you like to play a game?? Mystical 215 25528 March 1, 2017 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Let's keep the XXX in Xmas. Gawdzilla Sama 23 3363 December 27, 2016 at 5:50 am
  Let's be funny Excited Penguin 17 2392 October 5, 2016 at 2:58 am
  Don't let CatholicLady see this !!!!!!!!!! vorlon13 3 1376 March 27, 2016 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Athene
  Bernie Sanders finally says "Let's cut the BS, America" in recent interview Heat 0 721 December 22, 2015 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Heat
  How To Properly Play Chess Edwardo Piet 2 800 December 7, 2015 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet