Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:09 am

Poll: Should I let strangers on the net make life decisions for me?
This poll is closed.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I let strangers on the net make life decisions for me?
Should I let strangers on the net make life decisions for me?
I have some personal life-changing decisions to make, so should I make them myself or should I let strangers on the internet who don't know me, who never met me, and who never are going to meet me make those decisions for me?

Please, only unbelievably serious answers.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Should I let strangers on the net make life decisions for me?
Yes, yes you should. You should pay them handsomely too.

Now, where is my fucking money?!
[Image: the-big-lebowski-wheres-the-money.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
What kind of 'life changing'? Is there something you're hiding from us? Hehe
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 22, 2023 at 7:18 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: I have some personal life-changing decisions to make, so should I make them myself or should I let strangers on the internet who don't know me, who never met me, and who never are going to meet me make those decisions for me?

You sound like you're a novice, so I'll be glad to help you with your financial decisions. Please send account information, including passwords, to wunhungloo.scam.hongkong.uk.
(October 22, 2023 at 7:18 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: I have some personal life-changing decisions to make, so should I make them myself or should I let strangers on the internet who don't know me, who never met me, and who never are going to meet me make those decisions for me?

I feel hurt that you would consider me a stranger before I even had a chance to take your money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Make Questionaires Great Again The Valkyrie 19 2026 April 16, 2018 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Let's keep the XXX in Xmas. Gawdzilla Sama 23 3370 December 27, 2016 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Let's be funny Excited Penguin 17 2399 October 5, 2016 at 2:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Don't let CatholicLady see this !!!!!!!!!! vorlon13 3 1383 March 27, 2016 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Athene
  Let's Play Numberwang! robvalue 71 8576 December 27, 2015 at 1:51 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Bernie Sanders finally says "Let's cut the BS, America" in recent interview Heat 0 723 December 22, 2015 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Heat
  Let is snow (make it so), By Cpt. Jean Luc Piccard pocaracas 4 2275 December 5, 2013 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  LET THERE BE HUMOR. Creation According to The Flying Spaghetti Monster (NIV) freedomfromforum 13 6552 August 15, 2013 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Please let it sink! Something completely different 22 5044 March 1, 2013 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Let's Start A Story RonaldReagansGhost666 16 6727 January 20, 2013 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Violet