Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:53 pm

Poll: This is just... No.
This poll is closed.
This thread is so bad, I want to strangle myself with it.
0%
0 0%
Phos deforgesi is a species of sea snail, a marine gastropod mollusk in the family Buccinidae, the true whelks
75.00%
3 75.00%
God damn it, EP, go make another one of these in R'lyeh. I need to be able to flame you right now.
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's be funny
Let's be funny
Let us be funny. Let's make each other laugh.

We can be silly too. Anything goes, really.  Tongue
RE: Let's be funny
[Image: fc6.png]
I don't believe you. Get over it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4EyvdTTnWY
Always happy to oblige in the satire requests and since being a satirist is really being a realist, take a look at Kirk Cameron's wife:
[Image: Chelsea-Noble-full-body-5.jpg]
No traces of camel-toe on her since he obviously always fucks her in the pooper that her pussy is crammed shut.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Wut
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
^this.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(October 4, 2016 at 3:18 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: No traces of camel-toe on her since he obviously always fucks her in the pooper that her pussy is crammed shut.

[Image: awkward-silence.gif]
Way to disrespect and objectify a woman.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
It took only 4 posts for this thread to turn completely unfunny.....which in of itself is funny, so I guess it's okay
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Um, come on, I don't think it's necessarily sexist or anything if you say anything like that on occasion about individuals. That's completely stupid, IMO. I can respect women in general and talk about one in particular in a certain way at times. Women can talk about men in that way, too, it's not the end of the world. It's best if you do it about celebrities, though, because if you do it about real people in your life, even if they're strangers, they might find out about it and give a fuck, so that's just rude for obvious reasons and not appropriate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I let strangers on the net make life decisions for me? Fake Messiah 5 806 October 22, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Artificial intelligence without filters is really funny purplepurpose 3 1030 February 19, 2023 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Dawn of The dead, ok, not exactly. But funny. Brian37 4 325 January 30, 2021 at 5:13 pm
  Most Inappropriately Funny Moments of Your Life Shell B 32 2548 May 22, 2019 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  SOOO wrong but funny! Brian37 4 704 April 21, 2019 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  So wrong, but dark humor funny wrong. Brian37 13 2025 March 27, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Humans are funny no matter where. Brian37 0 602 January 26, 2019 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Shoe ad strikes me as funny. Brian37 3 699 December 29, 2018 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Funny Night Raw! Brian37 0 303 December 6, 2018 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Funny name on letter robvalue 8 967 May 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm