Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, it is a holiday
Yes, it is a holiday
Have a normal day, nonetheless.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Yes, it is a holiday
Normal ??

HERE ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Tongue Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

... and his heart grew three sizes that day.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Backatcha?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Have a normal day as well. It won't be normal in my part of the world. While I would usually be wearing winter clothes, I'm sitting here in shorts and a tee shirt because it's damn near 65 degrees out.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Yes, it is a holiday
Keep Christ in CHRISTmas.
Sure. Keep him there and away from me.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Oh, my stomach.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
We are having a White Christmas here in Florida!

White Hot!

It's 90 degrees and muggy!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes, but... Foxaèr 5 444 December 29, 2023 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: no one
  Spreading Holiday Jeer. Gawdzilla Sama 0 300 October 15, 2023 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Holiday Greetings Lek 16 1568 December 25, 2022 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  New Avatar, yes or no The Valkyrie 18 1137 February 1, 2021 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Holiday Wish-Lists Athene 0 456 November 11, 2019 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Athene
  It's time for a holiday song thread. brewer 26 2172 December 2, 2018 at 6:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Holiday mash-ups? Gawdzilla Sama 5 342 February 18, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Very Merry Unbirthday to You! (yes, you) Gawdzilla Sama 3 684 December 30, 2017 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  The U.S. Virgin Islands Will Pay You US$300 If You Holiday There In 2017 ReptilianPeon 0 571 January 28, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  How was your holiday? BrokenQuill92 10 933 December 6, 2016 at 11:00 am
Last Post: c172