Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overstepping and feeling good.
Overstepping and feeling good.
So, I have been quite known for my controversial ideas and thoughts.

At least I hope that I have been.

So when a forum god does his job of silencing one's free speech, is that right?

I mean, seriously, when does free speech start or end? Is there a point when free speech must be silenced?

Thankfully not here.

I am giving a huge shout out to the almighty Cthulhu for greatness in all he does.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Overstepping and feeling good.
I love language and what it can accomplish.

Don't judge me.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 28, 2015 at 2:17 am)Maelstrom Wrote: So, I have been quite known for my controversial ideas and thoughts.

At least I hope that I have been.

So when a forum god does his job of silencing one's free speech, is that right?

I mean, seriously, when does free speech start or end?  Is there a point when free speech must be silenced?

Thankfully not here.

I am giving a huge shout out to the almighty Cthulhu for greatness in all he does.

controversial.. hmm.. i am new here.. n you have already told me to remove my bull shit comments from intro .. getting a taste of you  Rolleyes  

I am a misanthrope too Sleepy
तुम जिन्न या भूत नहीं।
कहीं से आये नहीं। किसी ने भेजा नहीं।
किसी ने सोच-समझ कर तुम्हें गढा नहीं।
न तुम आकाश से टपके हो,
न शून्य से प्रकटे हो।
तुम अपने माता-पिता के शरीर से उगे हो – अनायास
[Image: oe1fp.jpg]
I was about to slap Maelstrom to snap out of it, and then I saw the date. I fall for it every. time.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(October 18, 2016 at 6:12 am)Monalisa Dey Wrote: controversial.. hmm.. i am new here..

Have you tried reading the rules about necroposting?
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Double post.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Yeah old thread. I didn't even saw it the first time. As to free speech, I will say: butthurt much? It is not the first time Kit wants to be above all else when it comes to treatment.
Nope. Same old same-old.

Lets just say that this instance wasn't the first time Kit got butthurt over a staff warning. Probably won't be the last given the track record.

An apt description:
http://youtu.be/fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 310 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 668 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 629 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1457 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow? Edwardo Piet 6528 352096 January 20, 2019 at 12:54 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2319 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 818 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8331 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6272 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Feeling pretty gutted MTL 114 9706 October 17, 2015 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: MTL