Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "God" World. [aka Weaveworld]
The "God" World. [aka Weaveworld]
You seriously expect rock crusherz are a fair apology for the idiocy/ignorance of your faithless beliefs? You cannot expect "no God" in a world filled with Gods (man is created to be an exact likeness to God, hell, that's proof enough). I will not accept your faithless, childish ignorance. Not that your one of those atheists that doesn't understand (yet) that in an atheist society, all atheist are closet homosexuals, hiding from fear of the final, devastating exposure, but... I have something for you.

I grew up with the attitude, just like most people, that God is the fundamental part of your mindset. So I was an atheist for 25 years out of my fear of God, big deal? Anyway, I am familiar with you atheists, almost too much (is that scary?). I have always accepted God, you see, as "that part of yourself that hopes too much from reality". Well, I have finally got my prayers answered from God (figuratively, of course), and I now know a God that is so equally perfect that he'd never let me down. That's why I'm posting this you see, well, in part anyway.

What I want to know, is why you atheists believe the attitude of your faithlessness (sorry if I couldn't word it better). Let's hear it. You can't expect this kind of an attitude to go untamed (!-- right? edit:Apparently I meant my religious attitude, upon re-reading my post). I will continue to post threads targeting atheism and atheists, in general of course, in the same manner, until my beliefs are finally justified. And lord do I have a lot to tell you.... To keep it simple, though, please, just include a reason why you feel you are justified for holding the atheist stance. That's the least I'd ask for. So to speak anyway. You see, the atheist "attitude" is just one thing I get too much of (I mean, I understand it too well). But I've been a christian for only 5 years, so I am still not very far on in my life, and my faith. So atheism in general then, is really too much for me.

Please include what was asked for, and maybe we will still barely manage to believe your "atheism is a religion." [fyi i believe weaveworld was a book]
RE: The "God" World. [aka Weaveworld]
(December 29, 2015 at 8:53 am)JBrentonK Wrote: You seriously expect rock crusherz are a fair apology for the idiocy/ignorance of your faithless beliefs? You cannot expect "no God" in a world filled with Gods (man is created to be an exact likeness to God, hell, that's proof enough). I will not accept your faithless, childish ignorance. Not that your one of those atheists that doesn't understand (yet) that in an atheist society, all atheist are closet homosexuals, hiding from fear of the final, devastating exposure, but... I have something for you.

I grew up with the attitude, just like most people, that God is the fundamental part of your mindset. So I was an atheist for 25 years out of my fear of God, big deal? Anyway, I am familiar with you atheists, almost too much (is that scary?). I have always accepted God, you see, as "that part of yourself that hopes too much from reality". Well, I have finally got my prayers answered from God (figuratively, of course), and I now know a God that is so equally perfect that he'd never let me down. That's why I'm posting this you see, well, in part anyway.

What I want to know, is why you atheists believe the attitude of your faithlessness (sorry if I couldn't word it better). Let's hear it. You can't expect this kind of an attitude to go untamed (!-- right? edit:Apparently I meant my religious attitude, upon re-reading my post). I will continue to post threads targeting atheism and atheists, in general of course, in the same manner, until my beliefs are finally justified. And lord do I have a lot to tell you.... To keep it simple, though, please, just include a reason why you feel you are justified for holding the atheist stance. That's the least I'd ask for. So to speak anyway. You see, the atheist "attitude" is just one thing I get too much of (I mean, I understand it too well). But I've been a christian for only 5 years, so I am still not very far on in my life, and my faith. So atheism in general then, is really too much for me.

Please include what was asked for, and maybe we will still barely manage to believe your "atheism is a religion." [fyi i believe weaveworld was a book]

You fling the term "faithless" around like it's an insult.  You're on an atheist forum you fucking imbecile.
And you're one of those insults.
(December 29, 2015 at 8:53 am)JBrentonK Wrote: You seriously expect rock crusherz are a fair apology for the idiocy/ignorance of your faithless beliefs? You cannot expect "no God" in a world filled with Gods (man is created to be an exact likeness to God, hell, that's proof enough). I will not accept your faithless, childish ignorance. Not that your one of those atheists that doesn't understand (yet) that in an atheist society, all atheist are closet homosexuals, hiding from fear of the final, devastating exposure, but... I have something for you.

You got the wrong mushroom son.
Don't try again, it could be deadly.  Diablo
[Image: f1799a106296bb7a805684e6e7aca01d.jpg]
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Killingsworth, I'm wondering, once you became a Christian were you ashamed that you had been a closet homosexual for 25? Or do you believe that Your father accepts you just the way you are?
Fuck me, one is off the charts when even Little Rik says you're on drugs.
(December 29, 2015 at 9:00 am)JBrentonK Wrote: And you're one of those insults.

Water is wet, night is dark and you, without a doubt, are a fucking imbecile.
Atheists are obviously off the charts!, but nevertheless, it's fun to sit back and watch them say "please tell me why I should be a christian." Surprised to see Little Rik is in on it. I hope the thread participants at least learn something!

Hopefully something like faith! SofaKingHigh got it right when he issued that warning bomb. Too bad I didn't take it seriously! Calm down guys, before you devote an entire thread to your closet homosexuality!
(December 29, 2015 at 9:06 am)Hmmm? Wrote: Killingsworth,  I'm wondering, once you became a Christian were you ashamed that you had been a closet homosexual for 25?  Or do you believe that Your father accepts you just the way you are?

I believe it is the saddest thing in the world I was closet homosexual oriented, Hmmm? I have, nevertheless, given a lot of thought on it.

It means a lot, though, to actually know your orientation. Care to speak on yours, Hmmm?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Possibly Proper Death Litany, aka ... Gawdzilla Sama 11 805 December 18, 2023 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Poll: 0.0% of Icelanders Under 25 Believe God Created The World blue grey brain 37 6377 January 24, 2019 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
Exclamation new "Cult of 'Non-Beliefism' " aka (the state of being "unlocked") ProgrammingGodJordan 142 14501 January 2, 2017 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  In a world with no room left for God kilojordan 30 4905 January 30, 2014 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  Refute a first cause which most people would call G-d AKA Deism xdrgnh 63 19800 May 12, 2013 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist