Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No words for this
No words for this
http://tmzbeg.com/man-arrested-for-break...buttholes/

Moderator Notice
It is against the rules to start a thread with a link and no discussion. Please familiarize yourself with the rules before starting another thread. This thread has too many replies to close it, but in the future, threads will be reported and closed for not abiding by this rule.

SteelCurtain
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
RE: No words for this
I .....

Well. I just.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
A tickle is just a tease, not worth discussing. Now if it would have rim job that would be worth elaborating on!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The guy has serious issues. You're supposed to invite the person over for dinner and get their consent before tickling their butthole.
I'm not sure, how butthole ticklers are supposed to look, but this guy looks the part.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Um. . . . Okay. . . No, not Okay
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
No words for this
Wait... You guys have never done this?

No? Really?

Uh... Well... Yeah. Neither have I. [emoji28]
No words for this
(December 30, 2015 at 7:09 pm)Evie Wrote: The guy has serious issues. You're supposed to invite the person over for dinner and get their consent before tickling their butthole.

Yes...non-consensual butthole tickling is a rampant problem in our society. We must raise awareness of this crime starting today!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

No words for this
Do you think any of the cops smelled his finger when they picked him up? Shouldn't be hard to tell if he is a righty or a lefty.

(December 30, 2015 at 9:05 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Yes...non-consensual butthole tickling is a rampant problem in our society.  We must raise awareness of this crime starting today!

Is it? I thought this was just a horrible anomaly! Okay we totally need to raise awareness. T-Shirts? "Non-Consentual-Butt-ticklers "No thanks!""?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Translating Theistic Words The Valkyrie 6 412 April 5, 2019 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Playing with words and a news story. Brian37 6 1008 April 17, 2017 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Famous last words (of Jesus) robvalue 110 15259 January 6, 2016 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Did I hear the words "Kim Il-Sung" in this Nancy Ajram song? ReptilianPeon 1 855 November 12, 2015 at 6:06 am
Last Post: Reforged
  New Urban Words strawdawg 8 1862 November 29, 2014 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Losty