Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous last words (of Jesus)
Famous last words (of Jesus)
This is a fun little game which started in this other thread here.

What might Jesus' actual last words have been? Here are the ideas we've had so far:

robvalue Wrote:"Why aren't you fuckers writing any of this down? You'll never remember it properly! This is important!"

"Hey what? No! Look, you're supposed to use the trick nails, not those ones...argh! I'm Jesus, remember? Fine. I won't need to paint on the stigmata I guess."

Stimbo Wrote:"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH GET ME OFF THIS FUCKING THING YOU BASTARDS THIS REALLY REALLY FUCKING HURTS GET ME DOWN GETMEDOWNGETMEDOWNGETMEDOWN OWIEOWIEOWIE ........!"

Neimenovic Wrote:'Duuuuuuude, I can see Bethlehem from here!'

And here's my new one:

"Always look on the bright side of life." *whistles*
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Famous last words (of Jesus)
"I'll be back."

duh.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

'Guuuys, don't leave me hangin'
"Gimme a T!"
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Did I leave the gas on?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
"Does this cross make my ass look fat?"
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Whew, good thing that the lady at the leper's house poured that bucket of oil on me on time.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

"I was able to feed the multitude because I caught a fish this fucking big."
"I am Brian and so is my wife."
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(June 1, 2015 at 10:10 am)Homeless Nutter Wrote: "I am Brian and so is my wife."

I know the guy looked familiar...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst last/surnames brewer 25 1688 June 30, 2023 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Little Known quotes from famous people... Brian37 7 440 January 5, 2020 at 3:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  45's versions of famous quotes...add yours. Brian37 14 1119 September 3, 2019 at 6:38 am
  The last vid my late mother and I agreed on Brian37 2 214 April 19, 2019 at 7:49 pm
  Translating Theistic Words The Valkyrie 6 408 April 5, 2019 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Famous quotes in Gibberish....... Brian37 7 874 March 6, 2019 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Spell your last name please.... Brian37 9 1510 October 12, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  PBS Independent Lens: The Last Laugh vorlon13 5 844 May 5, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Playing with words and a news story. Brian37 6 996 April 17, 2017 at 3:53 pm
  GAME - when was the last time you ? ignoramus 22 1934 July 24, 2016 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: c172