Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is like a......
God is like a......
The God of Abraham is like a bratty child who cant get the players on his X Box past the next level. Keeps hitting reset until he gets fed up and smashes the X Box.

It would be comical if it were not for real people who turn religion into an episode of Jerry Springer, accept with weapons and death.
RE: God is like a......
He's a narcissist who repeatedly fails at what he wants to do, yet somehow convinced people that he's the paragon of virtue. Kind of like a psychopath who convinces people he's a nice guy while he reupholsters his furniture with people's skins.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(January 3, 2016 at 11:37 am)Chad32 Wrote: He's a narcissist who repeatedly fails at what he wants to do, yet somehow convinced people that he's the paragon of virtue. Kind of like a psychopath who convinces people he's a nice guy while he reupholsters his furniture with people's skins.

I would not hire this inept and or cruel deadbeat to run a bicycle factory. The bikes would end up with squid for spokes and the workers would murder each other over the various versions of assembly manuals.
A barbed wire dildo?
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
God is like an insane dog breeder. What follows has been floating round the internet forever. And with good reason - it's bloody brilliant:

THE PARABLE OF THE INSANE DOG BREEDER

There once lived a man who bred dogs. Over the years he worked to produce a breed of strong, intelligent and loyal animals. At last he developed a unique breed which, he liked to think, reflected the best of his own nature. And for awhile all was good. Then the animals began fighting. They fought among themselves and with other breeds. They fought and injured and killed, often for trivial reasons, sometimes for no reason at all. Worst of all in the breeder's eyes, the dogs became disobedient, sometimes not even recognizing him as their master. Because he could not bear their savagery, nor endure their arrogant disobedience, the breeder decided he must destroy them. He planned to kill them all.

Then he had another idea. He loved his dogs so much, in spite of their unremitting savagery, that he decided to put his young son in the dog pen as a model of innocence and virtue, to save the dogs from themselves. Surely, in the presence of such an obvious example, a teacher sent by their master, the dogs would be humbled and would learn to reject their monstrous ways. But in his heart the breeder knew this would not happen. He knew the dogs would kill his son. And they did. The dogs ripped away the young man's clothing and tore him to bloody pieces.

The insane breeder continued to love his dogs, and he told them, "Any of you who will believe this was my son, whom I allowed to be killed for your sakes, I will not punish, but I will bring you to live with me in my house."

Any human being who would do such a thing to his own son would rightly be condemned as insane, immoral and evil. In every human society, a person who abets the murder of an innocent for the sake of the unworthy, and calls it "love", is rightly regarded as insane, immoral and evil. If we would hold this opinion of a humble dog breeder, what then can we say of an omnipotent and omniscient Deity who does the same thing? How much more insane, immoral and evil must a Deity be, to commit a morally equivalent act? This is the plain and obvious moral abomination at the core of Christianity: the Christian God has the morals of an insane dog breeder who feeds his child to monsters. To deny this conclusion we must abandon not only reason, but simple human decency as well.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
God is like a gun hating American!

{They don't exist)! Hahahaha

Sorry.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
... a butterfly's fart.
[Image: 564]
a useless.
fucking.
rock.
[Image: Evolution.png]

... figment of imagination.

A group delusion that can be personalized. People all get to believe in generalized version of the delusion, but the delusion, like finger prints, is never exactly the same. The people with delusions that are close to being the same split off, form their own group, and then condemn the people that don't have their version of the delusion. And so it goes. As the delusions change over time, the groups die off, change, or form new delusional groups.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is Kim Jong-un just like God. ignoramus 3 1604 July 11, 2017 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  I will be praying to god for a girlfriend like this Tarasoft11 31 4837 September 11, 2016 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: Losty
  What Would the World b Like if You were God Rhondazvous 45 8570 August 23, 2015 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: ForsakenHeretic
  Does God know what hell feels like? Psychonaut 20 6281 August 16, 2015 at 1:25 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  God Is Like Jigsaw/Borg Nope 15 4067 July 31, 2015 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Nope
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19411 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  Why is God treated like a retarded and selfish child? gilbertc06 80 19804 October 11, 2013 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Tonus