Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:23 pm

Poll: Can I get a clean slate for the duration of this experiment?
This poll is closed.
Yes
40.00%
6 40.00%
No
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rage Quitting Again...
Rage Quitting Again...
Just kidding. 

I want to do a little experiment. I'll be nice for a whole month.

Any questions/suggestions? (I'm sure I can manage, though.)

Ok. Starting right now.
RE: Rage Quitting Again...
I sincerely care if you are nice to me. I really really want to surround myself in sugar plums and rainbows. When I look up at the sun I want him to be smiling back because of how awesome everyone is. Thank you for being a nice person, it means the world to me.

I however do not care if i am nice, so you can go fuck yourself pal.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
(January 4, 2016 at 6:52 am)Heat Wrote: I sincerely care if you are nice to me. I really really want to surround myself in sugar plums and rainbows. When I look up at the sun I want him to be smiling back because of how awesome everyone is. Thank you for being a nice person, it means the world to me.

I however do not care if i am nice, so you can go fuck yourself pal.

I'm sure you'll get a ton of kudos for that. Maybe this thread was a bad idea after all. I'll still go through with it, though.
You have to make a special effort to be nice?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 4, 2016 at 6:57 am)Stimbo Wrote: You have to make a special effort to be nice?

Try being nice to all the theists that circulate around here except for CL, Deidre and Kinpinl, if you know who I mean. Then you might understand why it's hard for me to be nice to you guys. I'm in the exact same position.

Does this offend you? Feedback is very useful.
Thanks, Kaiser, but I already knew I'd have your support, more or less. I'm really after the people who hold a grudge against me.
If you have to make two threads devoted to 'attitude problem' in as many months, it's not a good sign.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
You and Delicate seem like the perfect couple.
Which is better:
To die with ignorance, or to live with intelligence?

Truth doesn't accommodate to personal opinions.
The choice is yours. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is God and there is man, it's only a matter of who created whom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more questions you ask, the more you realize that disagreement is inevitable, and communication of this disagreement, irrelevant.
(January 4, 2016 at 7:02 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: If you have to make two threads devoted to 'attitude problem' in as many months, it's not a good sign.

What can I say? We can't all be perfect like you.
(January 4, 2016 at 7:03 am)Heat Wrote: You and Delicate seem like the perfect couple.

We're separated right now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quitting my job today marianomanto 19 2648 October 12, 2015 at 9:51 am
Last Post: marianomanto
  work rage paulpablo 10 2049 May 22, 2015 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Quitting habits. Edwardo Piet 32 3729 May 6, 2015 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Unneccessary Store Rage ElleBelle 8 2092 February 1, 2014 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Miracle. Born again, again. I'm no longer atheist. Fruity 29 6291 November 3, 2013 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Angrboda