Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello fellow non-believers
Rainbow 
Hello fellow non-believers
18 years old. born and raised a Muslim until i was about 14 i know kinda young to be skeptical but at that age it wouldnt stop bothering me (mostly music led me to this kind of thinking ). so i answered myself by being under the carpet until about last year right before my 18th birthday. to be honest it was the best thing i ever done in my entire short life. ever since then ive lost about 98% of my friends. which is fine i cant blame them for not understanding. and living in the south suburbs of chicago my entire life ive still gotten to see most of the world in and out through peoples mouths being arabian and having family back home. but now i reside in a neighborhood with a mosque right in the middle basically this entire place knows im here and there are many consequences. literally to them they think breaking windows every week will change me. fuck that. i know for a fact im not the problem. =) sorry for the long intro.
"fuck freedom it doesn't exist in reality. we are all victims of our own doubt" - made that up myself june 28th, 2010
RE: Hello fellow non-believers
Hmmm.... first off, welcome. We have one of those nutty muslims here already. I'm sure you'll meet up with him in short order.

When your neighbors break your balls why not tell them "Inshallah." What's the worst that could happen?
(July 1, 2010 at 10:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hmmm.... first off, welcome. We have one of those nutty muslims here already. I'm sure you'll meet up with him in short order.

When your neighbors break your balls why not tell them "Inshallah." What's the worst that could happen?

because i dont talk to any of em. my lil brother is the one going around telling everybody this shit. and in return. windows end up broken. we still have 2 left to fix from last week....why not say it. because it doesnt mean anything to me. lol. im not a nutty Muslim i was raised as one. shits weak tho.
"fuck freedom it doesn't exist in reality. we are all victims of our own doubt" - made that up myself june 28th, 2010
Ever seen this?

How do you keep an idiot busy all day long?

(Scroll down)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
(scroll up)

I thought that if you told them that you were an atheist by the will of allah it might have the same effect.

You're probably right, though.
(July 1, 2010 at 11:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Ever seen this?

How do you keep an idiot busy all day long?

I thought that if you told them that you were an atheist by the will of allah it might have the same effect.

You're probably right, though.

thats funny as shit im going to try that one day to see what happens. HAHAHA. this is fun.
Glad to help, lad.

If you can't have fun with these nutty bastards you can't have fun with anyone.
Welcome to AF That one arab
[Image: britishatheist.jpg]
Welcome to AF! Good for you for breaking away while surrounded by believers. I know that can't have been easy.
(July 2, 2010 at 8:34 am)Paul the Human Wrote: Welcome to AF! Good for you for breaking away while surrounded by believers. I know that can't have been easy.

What he said.

Welcome

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Hello! Big Grin *waves*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5345 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
Video Greetings fellow travelers! entheogen 20 1514 September 17, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: entheogen
  Hello, my fellow Homo Sapiens. I salute you. Don Jehuda 48 12404 May 16, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hello! Just need to commune with some fellow atheists in a religious world. Rosie_Rivets 11 1970 November 11, 2016 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: CWoods
  Hello fellow atheists Macoleco 21 1960 August 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello fellow nontheists MentalGiant 16 4686 September 16, 2015 at 11:33 am
Last Post: DeathByDespair
  Hello Fellow Atheists! Shuffle 30 5318 July 29, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Athene
  My Fellow Secular Citizens Joko 12 3790 July 7, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
Music Hi fellow space travelers Arjiuna 15 4782 April 6, 2015 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: c172
  Hi fellow heathens! thefemaleatheist 23 4605 March 20, 2015 at 4:33 pm