Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
changes since the dawn of islam?
changes since the dawn of islam?
what im in search of knowing here is how much islam has changed over the years.

like what i know basically is that the full head clothing from top to bottom wasnt originally there. ( the face mask was a french thing that caught on ) my aunt does it.

pakis are making it ok to acidify there own women for being turned down the question of marriage. its been going on for like 40 years. acid sales in paki are un controlled. 100s of thousands of womens lives are ruined because of this. most dont go back to their regular lifes.

obviously terrorism is a new addition but then again its not because terrorism originated on the soul reason of bush being president. terrorism was a known thing not only to middle eastern people. all people could be terrorists. still the same thing today.

in - breeding. ( self explanatory )

rapes / women being treated like complete shit. im sure back then things were a little easier for them.

islam in society in general. mostly educated people with a hatered against jews. when in fact more jews help out than islam people themselves.

as of 2010. more modern things are popping up every day in culture. less scarfs. more equality. but back home its the same song......

what have you noticed changed?
"fuck freedom it doesn't exist in reality. we are all victims of our own doubt" - made that up myself june 28th, 2010
RE: changes since the dawn of islam?
(July 2, 2010 at 1:08 am)That one arab Wrote: what have you noticed changed?
I've never been muslim, but during my lifetime, I've seen attitutes become more equal everywhere in the world. It looks like gradual improvement is happening slowly but steadily. Maybe the speed has even increased a bit recently as electronic communications of ideas have increased.

The history of women's religion-based oppression started at least as far back before islam as early judaism, whenever that was. Their torah has a lot of crappy stuff against women's freedoms, most of which they luckily do not enforce these days. The christians and then the muslims later made their own versions of the same ideas. Some ultra religious jewish women wear scarves or wigs so that technically their own hair is not showing even today in modern times. All three religions are just offshoot branches of the same fairy tale, and many of their god's rules are similar or the same as each other.
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7733 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5421 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33619 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet