Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shiite child head-cutting
Shiite child head-cutting
==Warning Semi-Graphic==
I was watching a documentary today about muslim extremism and this ritual actually made me feel physically sick. The ritual is called Ashoura.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas...ct-it.html
RE: Shiite child head-cutting
Sick fuckers
Xtians went through their self-mutilation phase, too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellant

Quote:Flagellantism was a 13th century and 14th century movement, consisting of radicals in the Catholic Church. It began as a militant pilgrimage and was later condemned by the Catholic Church as heretical. The followers were noted for including public flagellation in their rituals.

So islam is about 700 years behind the times which seems accurate.
(July 8, 2010 at 4:54 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Xtians went through their self-mutilation phase, too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellant

Quote:Flagellantism was a 13th century and 14th century movement, consisting of radicals in the Catholic Church. It began as a militant pilgrimage and was later condemned by the Catholic Church as heretical. The followers were noted for including public flagellation in their rituals.

So islam is about 700 years behind the times which seems accurate.
They should do this ritual everyday from now on, to show just how much they want to see their god, less suffering to others, more bloody homoerotic rituals to them.
This is just sickening. These are children, FFS! I will never understand the mentality behind a parent standing by a seeing something like this happen to their child and doing NOTHING. Hell, most of the time it is the parent committing the atrocity. People never cease to confound me, especially those that do shit like this in the name of a deity. Disgusting, truly.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
That's religion for you. It can compel people to do wonderful and great acts, but it can also compel them to peform acts of hideous barbarity... and the worst part of it, they don't even see anything wrong with it.

Still... its better than circumcision... nobody goes near my little friend with a knife!
A finite number of monkeys with a finite number of typewriters and a finite amount of time could eventually reproduce 4chan.
Those poor kids!! Confusedhock:

Proof positive that religion is just 'stone age mentality' to me Thinking
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(July 9, 2010 at 3:28 am)Loki_999 Wrote: Still... its better than circumcision... nobody goes near my little friend with a knife!

I'm damned happy I was circumcised. My pecker is a work of art.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
(July 10, 2010 at 12:24 am)Dotard Wrote:
(July 9, 2010 at 3:28 am)Loki_999 Wrote: Still... its better than circumcision... nobody goes near my little friend with a knife!

I'm damned happy I was circumcised. My pecker is a work of art.

Congrats on the 200000 less nerves
Congrats on the head cheese.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite WinterHold 69 6333 August 8, 2022 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A six-year old child was beheaded outside Prophet's mosque in Medina yragnitup 12 1905 February 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Pakistani Anti-Child Marriage Law ‘Anti-Islamic’ & ‘Blasphemous’ ReptilianPeon 21 4646 February 13, 2016 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Ain't gonna follow no child molester (singalong) mralstoner 0 753 September 25, 2014 at 7:49 am
Last Post: mralstoner
  Child Marriage Dragonetti 2 1124 September 22, 2013 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Cutting hands and feet from opposite sides AtheistCreed 16 6260 September 19, 2013 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  2 child limit for Muslims in Myanmar cratehorus 2 1626 May 26, 2013 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Understanding Irfan (Shiite Mysticism) and the mystic divine leadership perspective. Mystic 9 4753 April 2, 2013 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Finger-cutting machine from Iran. Koldaramor 11 6082 January 30, 2013 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Dee Dee Ramone
  Muslim Child Abuse Napoléon 85 36319 July 17, 2011 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Judas BentHer